pstars deep stack tourny in an hour

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice...10-9 SOOTED in the blind...flop 10 10 Q, i get it all in vs KJ...turn's a Q and I am at 20 K!!!!

uggh just ran into better hands.. from 15k I went down to 8k after raising 2400 against 2 limpers from the sb (obv hoping to steal) my continuation bet on a 8 high flop was pushed all in, then I raise AJ flop comes KJx, I push some IDIOT thinks about it and calls 2/3s his stack w/ AJ split. Im at 10k and I raise 1600 with 10 10 I get 1 caller flop is AKx I just check fold. next hand I push AK and get called by AA. out in 79th,..BOOOO!!!

OMGCheck this out...Dealt to Damauler12 [Kc Kd]shaniac: folds RaSZi: calls 600Roothlus: folds babypay: folds poochi: raises 17400 to 18000Basso: folds Damauler12: raises 6199 to 24199 and is all-in<:S..R..B:>: folds chansmaster: folds RaSZi: folds poochi: calls 6199*** FLOP *** [Qc 3h Qs]RaSZi said, "loool"RaSZi said, "o =["*** TURN *** [Qc 3h Qs] [Th]*** RIVER *** [Qc 3h Qs Th] [4s]*** SHOW DOWN ***poochi: shows [9s 9d] (two pair, Queens and Nines)Damauler12: shows [Kc Kd] (two pair, Kings and Queens)Damauler12 collected 50348 from potI am now in 8th in chips!GG..prty!

PartyPSux may be the worst player ever... he is whining left right and center about ppl calling raises with shit cards against him... then in the next breath talking about how he called a raise with 56suited and got stiffed on the river when it was a split pot with someone else who had called with the same hand. make up your mind tard boy. you cant get pissy at someone else if youre doing the same thing calling with 56 etc. can i pour you another glass of kool-aid ?

Well I am 5 1/2 hrs. deep and am still at 50K. I dipped down to 35K but fought back up. There are 52 left and 45 cash. Jennacide busted out 53rd.Wish me luck...

TY for the support!He got KO'd a little while back...1 from cash and then it's pokertime!!

36 Left...at 58K in chips...table 41!TY

Donk...10's vs. Q's and down to 28K...Ouch

TY...getting cold decked...need some cards!!!