matusow chat on ftp

I like MM as a player, but he is a true degenerate. I saw him on UB at the 50-100 NL table and he was begging everyone in the game to borrow money. Some moron actally sent him 10k
Sure he did. Then I'm sure you saw Fischman at the $25NL tables begging for money, right?

Mike the mouth dropped 14k in about 1/2 hour on full tilt yesterday afternoon in the 20/40 game. he ran out of money. Bought twice for 5k and the 3dr time he onlt posted about 3,700 or so.some guy named pokerbok cleaned him up. When i left he had 25k on the table from a 5k start. Not bad for a 2 hour session.....

Mike the mouth dropped 14k in about 1/2 hour on full tilt yesterday afternoon in the 20/40 game. he ran out of money. Bought twice for 5k and the 3dr time he onlt posted about 3,700 or so.some guy named pokerbok cleaned him up. When i left he had 25k on the table from a 5k start. Not bad for a 2 hour session.....
When the table broke, Matusow had $25k in front of him and Pokerbok had $53k. I didn't see where they got most of their money from.
Sure he did. Then I'm sure you saw Fischman at the $25NL tables begging for money, right?
I've seen him beg for money on stars too.... and no i'm not joking, wasn't sure if your remark was implying he doesn't beg or not. =/

These players are begging for money because they have none on the site, not because they are broke. Fischman probably didnt want to wait for the transaction to be processed and reviewed, all that crap. With a mega deposit that he needs, it'll probably take 24 hours.

MM plays way too predictably online, pushing draws, especially flush draws and bluffing all in with weak hands too much. When he actually has a hand he slows down and value bets. I've only played with him a short time, maybe an hour, but in that hour I picked up 3 buyins from him calling his overbets with top pair and such, but even in that short time it was easy to see his style. I'm sure his live play differs greatly, as it is known he is a very capable reader.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt I was dating Maike Matusow.  shudder.Talented player, but not my type at all.
You think entirely too much about poker. :club:
Yes. I agree.I usually do not dream of pros. When I dream of poker, it is usually a combonation of poker and work. It also occurs when stress is high at work.