november 2nd negreanu open main event!!!!!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You crazy Army people...ive been actually working all week with NO time to fuk off on the computer. God I hate actually having to teach...i wanna be gary form the old town tavern....

You crazy Army people...ive been actually working all week with NO time to fuk off on the computer. God I hate actually having to teach...i wanna be gary form the old town tavern....
You can check the thread, but I think Gary is available if you want him.
Chuck. He started this whole mess.
That MK is so hot right now. MK.Look Professor, just cuz you have chizeled abs, stunning features, and perfect hair, does not mean you too cant not die in a freak gasoline fight.haha sorry, ur pics just keep reminding me of zoolander

"So I thought to myself, 'Hansel, haven't you been smoking peote for three days straight, and isn't it possible that some of this is in your head? Turns out it was. Yeah, I've never even been to the Himalayas.'"

"So I thought to myself, 'Hansel, haven't you been smoking peote for three days straight, and isn't it possible that some of this is in your head?  Turns out it was.  Yeah, I've never even been to the Himalayas.'"
I believe the quote is "Mount Vesuivius."And bumpity bump.
You might be right about Mount Vesuvius."I'm not an ambi-turner."
"Well, I guess it started during my first year of the second grade, when I was eating lunch and caught my reflection in a spoon, and I thought to myself, 'Hey, Derek, you're ridiculously good looking!' And I thought maybe I could do that for a career. ""Do what for a career?""Be professionally good looking"
"Well, I guess it started during my first year of the second grade, when I was eating lunch and caught my reflection in a spoon, and I thought to myself, 'Hey, Derek, you're ridiculously good looking!' And I thought maybe I could do that for a career. ""Do what for a career?""Be professionally good looking"
Cmon Miss Idaho,,,,we should definitely have an I HATE BIZZLE by now! .........you're slipping.............
KIRSTIE WANT TWINKIES
Classic postI don't know what's a bigger honor these days, to play in a tourney with DN or Spademan
Well that is dumb.....of course it is a bigger honor to play in a tourney with DN........Although I think it would be tougher to beat Spademan.....No disrespect meant. It's about Momentum
Cmon Miss Idaho,,,,we should definitely have an I HATE BIZZLE by now! .........you're slipping.............
She put it in on the second post of the first page. Another "I Hate Bizzle" would just be redunadant.
She put it in on the second post of the first page. Another "I Hate Bizzle" would just be redunadant.
I may change my approach. I think perhaps a simple:Bizzle........(just imagine me saying it like Sienfield says,"Newman...")
I may change my approach. I think perhaps a simple:Bizzle........(just imagine me saying it like Sienfield says,"Newman...")
I don't know, might need a week or so to get used to it.And you spelled change and Seinfeld wrong in the same post.(If I don't get a "I hate Bizzle" now I promise to leave the forums and not come back for at least 5 minutes.)
I Like it and BTW...................Nice Peaches! :shock: