stacked moves to 2006

Anyone know anyone that beat Wind Waker without using the book? I just think it would be impossible to beat without the book showing you where the triforce shards were.
I beat Wind Waker, and I do not remember looking at the book, I do not even think I own the book...However, I would say that A Link to the Past is the best Zelda game and also one of the top 5. Title of best game ever clearly belongs to Final Fantasy, the original. Also, FF 4 and 6 (2 and 3 in North America) are in the top five and I would say the original Legend of Zelda finishes up the top 5. I have a slight preference for these type of games however.Does anyone remember Star Tropics? That was a good game. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever beat it...Also, and this seems controversial, I think Perfect Dark was a much better game than Golden Eye. Maybe not in areas such as story or character development, but I honestly played Perfect Dark for many times as much hours as Golden Eye. Perfect Dark's multiplayer mode was just soo much more customizable.I may also be one of the few who liked Majora's Mask more than Ocarina of Time...I have also spent many hours of my life playing Mario Kart 64. I give it two thumbs up.Also, the Metroid games are not to be forgotten. Also, Diablo 2, that is another game i have played quite a bit...I would say that the best fighting game would have to be Super Street Fighter II Turbo, at least I think that was the name, some street fighter game anyway. Clearly Smash Bros. is in contention...I should also mention the Monkey Island games, I loved all four of them and I do hope Lucas Arts gets off their lazy asses and makes a fifth, and a Grim Fandango 2.I have said too much...
To me. Super Mario bros 3 is one of the best games ever made. I loved Ocarina of time and Chrono trigger was what got me into RPG's in the first place. But my favorite game of all time is still final fantasy 7.
Good Man, Good man indeed.

Flame me all you want but Turok 2 was one of my favorite games of all time. I love the Jurassic era and this was a perfect fit for my tastes (Of course I own the original as well).

Flame me all you want but Turok 2 was one of my favorite games of all time. I love the Jurassic era and this was a perfect fit for my tastes (Of course I own the original as well).
LOL @ Turok.
It's all yours guv'nor
Halo 2 is simply Halo 1 with new maps. ITS TERRIBLE. With the amount of time they spent on Halo 2 I was really expecting more than a new set of maps.
Its not terrible. The online play is the most popular for any console. The amount of time they spent was getting it ready for online play.

anyone ever beat the perfect dark dark sim 1-1? I tried for awhile, then realized that the dark sim was better than I would ever be if I wanted to have a life. Only way I stood a chance was if I used remote or proxy mines and played on defense the whole time, I was sick with remote mines, dark sims were so good it just wasn't fair.

anyone ever beat the perfect dark dark sim 1-1? I tried for awhile, then realized that the dark sim was better than I would ever be if I wanted to have a life. Only way I stood a chance was if I used remote or proxy mines and played on defense the whole time, I was sick with remote mines, dark sims were so good it just wasn't fair.
agreed, and my time spent on multiplayer mode is measured in days...Again, I have said too much...
I may also be one of the few who liked Majora's Mask more than Ocarina of Time...
there is no comparison between the endings. mask was totally unsafisfying. oot had the best ending of any game ever - the only game where i wanted to go back and replay the final battles 3 times just for the atmosphere. i can still here the organ music slowly getting louder while running up the long staircase.
I miss Phoenix. Damn I was good at Phoenix. I went to a vintage video game arcade a while back to play it again. I discovered Phoenix is hard and I suck at it now.
I have Phoenix on my calculator, comes in handy during math class.

Ocarina of time was absolutely sick. Majora's mask was horrible. Gave up on the game. Hated the time element part. Never finished that game and haven't plasyed a Zelda game since.