banned for life per request from party poker

Crap...six months ago, right before law school finals...I called Party Poker to freeze my account. Basically, I couldn't control my compulsive self long enough to study. I called back this week and they said that I can never play on Party Poker again, because responsible gaming is their number one priority. Darn...it was a foolish decision on my part, although it saved me some time back then. But, to be banned for life? Any advice?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap...six months ago, right before law school finals...I called Party Poker to freeze my account. Basically, I couldn't control my compulsive self long enough to study. I called back this week and they said that I can never play on Party Poker again, because responsible gaming is their number one priority. Darn...it was a foolish decision on my part, although it saved me some time back then. But, to be banned for life? Any advice?
1. Change your identity.2. Move.3. Get a new social security number.4. Get all new credit card numbers.5. Get plastic surgery (not that an online site needs visual verification. I am just assuming you are ugly.)Or you could just play on another site.
That would have been great.
I can see it now...."Hey Daniel!I asked a poker site to ban me for life,and they did. But now I can't get onto that poker site. How would you handle this? Thanks!!! Big fan, Big fan!!!
I am impressed that you are smart enough to go to law school but too stupid to control your own actions? :shock:
I'm not surprised that you're too fucking stupid to realize that IQ doesn't matter.

I thought by setting the table with my intro story, you would see I mistakenly must have checked the "ban my compulsive butt for life" box, as opposed to the "slap me on the wrist for six months box."As for controlling my play...I play 10/20 or 15/30. I'm the annoying guy that buys in for $200, chases, and then leaves with a thousand dollars or loses it all in two hands. Anything other than that, and I get bored. This doesn't help for positive variance.

I am impressed that you are smart enough to go to law school but too stupid to control your own actions? :shock:
I'm not surprised that you're too fucking stupid to realize that IQ doesn't matter.
Did I hurt your boyfriends feeling or are you his mom?Never seen a man with no emotional interest take up for someone else on the INTERNET.
I thought by setting the table with my intro story, you would see I mistakenly must have checked the "ban my compulsive butt for life" box, as opposed to the "slap me on the wrist for six months box."As for controlling my play...I play 10/20 or 15/30. I'm the annoying guy that buys in for $200, chases, and then leaves with a thousand dollars or loses it all in two hands. Anything other than that, and I get bored. This doesn't help for positive variance.
You were doing well until you said that.
My suggestion: Don't play.
I wish it was that easy. But chips are just too fun to play with.
Then make use of gamblers annonymous and maybe see a psychologist or therapist or whatever. You have a problem and you shouldn't be gambling.
Did I hurt your boyfriends feeling or are you his mom?Never seen a man with no emotional interest take up for someone else on the INTERNET.
Aww, a sexuality joke. I've never heard those before. (sw) Actually, those are usually the last resort of a child that has no way to backup his statement.Unforutnately, I've seen stupid, ignorant morons flame people with problems before. Why not just admit you're an idiot, and move on?