october 26th negreanu open main event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a testy little fucker.Growing up might help a little.
He really doesn't need help. His testiness is part of what makes Bluff unique. I like Bluff's gruffness. We can't all be Mary Poppins, nor should we be. Variety is the spice of life. :club:
This is the exact reason I fuck anything that moves. And some things that don't.
He really doesn't need help. His testiness is part of what makes Bluff unique. I like Bluff's gruffness. We can't all be Mary Poppins, nor should we be. Variety is the spice of life. :club:
This is the exact reason I fuck anything that moves. And some things that don't.
I'm confused. Do I have a better shot if I move or if I don't? :shock: :D
I'm confused. Do I have a better shot if I move or if I don't? :shock: :D
By move, I meant struggle, so if they don't move, it's a little easier.
I'm in for tonight.....I think.
good luck
I bet you win.
LOL - see what happens when you don't work anymore. After the first 3 moths I started losing track of days as they are all pretty much the same (except for your friends being at work) - the last 9 months have been confusing.Anyway, I'm in next week then.
testy/yesprick/yesgrowing up/noI have anger managament issues, always have, nothing has ever helped to curb them. amusing little thread though about me though.
testy/yesprick/yesgrowing up/noI have anger managament issues, always have, nothing has ever helped to curb them. amusing little thread though about me though.
Have you considered jerking it more? It works.
no, tried anger management classes, meds(after the assault charge I was ordered to see a doctor and see if meds would help), nothing has ever worked.
no, tried anger management classes, meds(after the assault charge I was ordered to see a doctor and see if meds would help), nothing has ever worked.
everyone is calm after an orgasm. Just keep em cumming. I'm always chipper after knocking off some.Good luck.
im really going to try to make this one and show all you haters and nonbeleivers just how much skill there is in my brain and actions so if i do end up making it i only have one word for all of youGood luck.
Worst poster ever.
and who exactly do you think you are turd burgler you think you have posting skills so far above mine? what presicly is it that makes you think this the fack that you write without any passion or flavor?probably but oh well either way leave me alone i did nothing to youGood luck.

I have to miss this week with out of town visitors. Too bad as I was going to try my new Jennifer Tilly style of play with super aggression and great tits. Damn.

This is the 2nd bump in a row, so is anyone going to bet that I make the final table tonight?I still havent made it past the top 50 in any of them so far. Tonight I win at least one coin flip though. I just want one, I'm not greedy.Anyone wanna put a $2 last longer bet? This is only for veteran members, bc of all the problems with newbie posters stealing people's money.

i have been informed i must attend a meeting downtown tonight from 7:30 - 9:30 PM EST so probably will not make tonights tourney either. @!#$%@#$%

i have been informed i must attend a meeting at the only building taller than 5 stories in Nashville that's not the Grand Ole Opry tonight from 7:30 - 9:30 PM EST so probably will not make tonights tourney either. @!#$%@#$%
FYP
i have been informed i must attend a meeting downtown tonight from 7:30 - 9:30 PM EST so probably will not make tonights tourney either. @!#$%@#$%
Damn.......and I was Looking forward to my weekly DNA 2-outer suckout :?
i have been informed i must attend a meeting at the only building taller than 5 stories in Nashville that's not the Grand Ole Opry tonight from 7:30 - 9:30 PM EST so probably will not make tonights tourney either. @!#$%@#$%
FYP
First of all the Grand Ole Opry is not downtown and its only 2 - 3 stories itself. Second of all Nashville has a quite a few nice skyscapers and you sir should eat a large bag of thumbtacks, be sure to swallow fast.K THXsf020211b.jpg