wrong move or not?

I was in a tournament at the 15th level about 25 people left blinds at 400/800 Ive got about 15k left. Im Holding KQos in early posistion, the chip leader limps in under the gun everyone folds BB is sitting out so he folds so its heads up. the flop comes KQ8 rainbow he bets a grand into me, i re-raise 3 grand he calls, the next card is an Ace , he raises agian a grand which I think is the min raise. it took me awhile but put put him on a draw ethier AJ , A10. So I decide to push on him and he calls and flips over A10os, he catches a 10 on the river and im out of the tourney. Did I miss play this hand? if so where? should I have raised more on the flop? should have i just called the raise? or was it right to move all in? I was trying to stop the draw and take the pot than and there. Or is this just another bad beat story? Advice is greatly appricated thanks.

i think you're looking more for sympathy than for advice:there there:anyways, you played the hand fine, just blows that he sucked out on you. you got in your money as a big favorite and lost, it happens all the time.

i dont know how you possibly put him on that hand from the playing... if any draw wouldnt you put him on j10? Seems you played the hand ok, I probably wouldnt even have limped with QK os in early position with the blinds that high, once they get up like that I think the correct play is raising or folding preflop.I just dont know what your line of thinking is with limping with qk in early position after a big stack is in the hand, I'd either try to isolate him and represent a better hand or stay away from it, what are you doing the many times than a Q or K does not hit, or when one does hit and an A hits?

I forgot who said it, but the bigger the blinds the looser you want to play. No he didnt have J10 cause he really aggresive when he hit his hands, he would have put me all in, so my read was he was still on a draw but had a littile something to go with it. And as far as if I wanted sympathy id call my mom or my gf I thought the title was "Tournaments: Post Your hands here" but whatever, I guess its wrong for someone wanting to know if they made a bad or good move?

I think that you played it ok. His min-bet on the turn is a strange bet especially since you showed strength on the flop. I personally would have smelled a trap on the turn once that A fell as J10 or AQ would be possible holdings especially with his limp pre-flop.Sounds you like read his draw correctly though and got unlucky on the river . Put it down as a bad beat although he did have at least nine outs on the river (2 aces, 4 jacks, 3 tens) so it wasn't that bad of a beat.

I forgot who said it, but the bigger the blinds the looser you want to play. No he didnt have J10 cause he really aggresive when he hit his hands, he would have put me all in, so my read was he was still on a draw but had a littile something to go with it. And as far as if I wanted sympathy  id call my mom or my gf I thought the title was "Tournaments: Post Your hands here" but whatever, I guess its wrong for someone wanting to know if they made a bad or good move?
The blinds may force more action because they are chewing at your roll, which in turn makes you play looser, but because of this you should not be flat calling, you should be raising or folding because you dont have much room to play around with postflop. When the blinds are this high you should pretty much know how the hand is going to play out preflop. You didnt answer my previous question about what you would do if board blanked for QK or if you hit one but an A came, I'd liek to know your general strategy there.Though, QK is one of the hands many pple advocate flat calling with, I think this is generally when the blinds are lower.
I forgot who said it, but the bigger the blinds the looser you want to play.  No he didnt have J10 cause he really aggresive when he hit his hands, he would have put me all in, so my read was he was still on a draw but had a littile something to go with it. And as far as if I wanted sympathy  id call my mom or my gf I thought the title was "Tournaments: Post Your hands here" but whatever, I guess its wrong for someone wanting to know if they made a bad or good move?
When the blinds are getting to be large relative to stacks you want to be more aggressive not necessarily looser. The "looser" would come more in the way of narrowing your gap against smaller stacks than it would be lowering your own playing standards. If your M drops below 10 then you might start to think about lowering your own starting hands (thus playing "looser") with position, but not in EP or MP.
I forgot who said it, but the bigger the blinds the looser you want to play.
The blinds may force more action because they are chewing at your roll, which in turn makes you play looser, but because of this you should not be flat calling, you should be raising or folding because you dont have much room to play around with postflop.