bonus question

HiI was wondering what site(s) have the best match bonuses that are not incredibly too hard to clear.I was about to deposit $300 ish into some site.I play about 20-25 hrs a week usually 2 tables , some limit , NL, 7 stud low stakes.any help would be appreciated Thanx..

have you visited www.pokersourceonline.com ?lots of great bonuses thereif you sign up, use dna4ever as referral source to help cover my time in responding to this thread, thanks

have you visited www.pokersourceonline.com ?lots of great bonuses thereif you sign up, use dna4ever as referral source to help cover my time in responding to this thread, thanks
Thanx for the responce dna, I was looking for a more specific answer though.I eliminated party, full tilt too hard to clear, Empire has a 300$ match but I need to play 20x deposit in 10 days so that would be 6000 raked hands I doubt I can do that.some I have considered are tiger gaming, or CDpoker anyone play on these or know if bonuses are good?

Bodog is a good site for bonuses and soft games. They give your your bonus up front and it doesn't take long to clear it. If you sign up and use my referral code P15249D , I would appreciate it.Thanks,Mike

paradise, pacific were pretty easy to clear
paradise is only 25% on first depositI already had made a small deposit into pacific and I dont see a reload bonus for their site.
Bodog is a good site for bonuses and soft games. They give your your bonus up front and it doesn't take long to clear it. If you sign up and use my referral code P15249D , I would appreciate it.Thanks,Mike
I had downloaded bodog about 2 weeks ago and they didnt accept Canadian players.

Initial deposit ---150% to $150 use code AP150 in cashierReload (today only) 25% to $250 use code OCT9 in cashierBonus clears $10 for every 100 hands, pretty easy to clear at .5/1.Deposit $100 initally to get $150 in bonus $Deposit $200 later today to get $50 in bonus $You get $200 in bonus $ for a $300 investment.Feel free to use me as a referal as wellGood luck,2bthebest

Initial deposit ---150% to $150 use code AP150 in cashierReload (today only) 25% to $250 use code OCT9 in cashierBonus clears $10 for every 100 hands, pretty easy to clear at .5/1.Deposit $100 initally to get $150 in bonus $Deposit $200 later today to get $50 in bonus $You get $200 in bonus $ for a $300 investment.Feel free to use me as a referal as wellGood luck,2bthebest
Ty for the tip 2b, I downloaded absolute but cant deposit untill tommorow.still 150% on 100$ is very good.I wont get the extra 50$ for the wed deposit ..sigh..
I had downloaded bodog about 2 weeks ago and they didnt accept Canadian players.
Hollywood Poker has a 500% up to 1000$ signup bonus which became easy to clear with the new rake scheme of poker room skins. You clear around 4$/hr/table at 2/4 LHE. Moreover, It's released in 50$ increments.Also, being a poker room skin, it's well populated and fishy enough. Feel free to use me as referral even if i don't even know what it brings :club:
Hollywood Poker has a 500% up to 1000$ signup bonus which became easy to clear with the new rake scheme of poker room skins. You clear around 4$/hr/table at 2/4 LHE. Moreover, It's released in 50$ increments.Also, being a poker room skin, it's well populated and fishy enough. Feel free to use me as referral even if i don't even know what it brings :club:
2/4 LHE is too rich for my blood, but thanx for the info.

They will be offering other reloads later in the week for about $350 I think, probably one 20% and one 15%.Reloads offered in the last 12 months: $22,250They are stackable and expire after 60 days.Many people will say that AP is rock garden, but since it is now more pokertracker friendly, easier to get timely data on the fish that are floating around in there.Many on the site try to get a roll by playing in one of 15 daily freerolls. U can find them buying in at the low tables with a buy in of $5.

I'm trying to clear Absolute right now. If you play .5/1 limit HE......I'm xxfinzxx......say "hi" if you see me :club:
At you're T right now 3476 I said hi you didnt answer LOL
They will be offering other reloads later in the week for about $350 I think, probably one 20% and one 15%.Reloads offered in the last 12 months: $22,250They are stackable and expire after 60 days.Many people will say that AP is rock garden, but since it is now more pokertracker friendly, easier to get timely data on the fish that are floating around in there.Many on the site try to get a roll by playing in one of 15 daily freerolls. U can find them buying in at the low tables with a buy in of $5.
Ok, Thanx again 2b i'll decide tommorow on absolute or not . You're responces are greatly appreciated :wink:

Maybe you should try Expekt poker .... although, they are getting disconnected from Prima on Oct 23rd. they do have a pretty sweet bonus .... and are a pretty reputable sports book website.Deposit... 25% bonus up to 100 free.... play 100 hands ... money is yours...http://www.expekt.com/eng/Use to be the easiest one.....too bad it's a one time only. silly_11ps. i'd love a referral... (not that I know if it does anything) if you do use the expekt.

Hollywood Poker has a 500% up to 1000$ signup bonus which became easy to clear with the new rake scheme of poker room skins. You clear around 4$/hr/table at 2/4 LHE. Moreover, It's released in 50$ increments.:club:
I just cleared part of this bonus. It's released in $50 incriments and I cleared $150 in about 2 months or so. I couldn't clear the rest though, as I was running out of time. Clearing part of this bonus is doable, but I'm a skeptic of clearing the whole thing.Give it a shot though, 'cause who can't use a free $150???
Maybe you should try Expekt poker .... although, they are getting disconnected from Prima on Oct 23rd. they do have a pretty sweet bonus .... and are a pretty reputable sports book website.Deposit... 25% bonus up to 100 free.... play 100 hands ... money is yours...http://www.expekt.com/eng/Use to be the easiest one.....too bad it's a one time only. silly_11ps. i'd love a referral... (not that I know if it does anything) if you do use the expekt.
hmm I'l have to think about that 1 , souds like an easy bonus. might just deposit ,play 100 hands and cash out lol thx for the tip :-)
hmm I'l have to think about that 1 , souds like an easy bonus. might just deposit ,play 100 hands and cash out lol thx for the tip :-)
no prob. hope you can make some easy $$... don't forget to ALWAYS do the Partypoker monthly reloads....
no prob. hope you can make some easy $$... don't forget to ALWAYS do the Partypoker monthly reloads....
ugh... why?
ugh... why?
Because they're basically the easiest money on the net. with the fishy players and a 7X wagering requirement it's a steal of a deal. I always put the max into PP every month.... that way you maximize the bonus....

Bet365 has a sign up bonus and a $100 October bonus.I can't remember all the details but it's a Prima site and they were easy to clear.

Hollywood Poker has a 500% up to 1000$ signup bonus which became easy to clear with the new rake scheme of poker room skins. You clear around 4$/hr/table at 2/4 LHE. Moreover, It's released in 50$ increments.:club:
I just cleared part of this bonus. It's released in $50 incriments and I cleared $150 in about 2 months or so. I couldn't clear the rest though, as I was running out of time. Clearing part of this bonus is doable, but I'm a skeptic of clearing the whole thing.Give it a shot though, 'cause who can't use a free $150???
I just cleared the first 50$ block and half of the second one yesterday alone 4-tabling 2/4 LHE. So I should clear the whole 1000$ in less than a month (and you have 2 months to clear it). It's a 15X but the new rake scheme (micro rake starting on 6$ & above pots) makes it go like a 10X.Plus, I have rakeback :D