hellmuth's cp article on matusow/neverwin

This seems weird it shows the board flopping him an open ended as well as a str8 draw. But no mention of this is made in the text? I think one of those cards should be a diamond. If he really flopped that big of a draw the correct paly would have been to pound the flop. If he called that big of a bet he is pretty much commited on the turn no matter what. This all depends on which draw he had.

This seems weird it shows the board flopping him an open ended as well as a str8 draw. But no mention of this is made in the text? I think one of those cards should be a diamond. If he really flopped that big of a draw the correct paly would have been to pound the flop. If he called that big of a bet he is pretty much commited on the turn no matter what. This all depends on which draw he had.
Oops...thought his all in was for 330,000.....guess he was commited. no flames please i am hungover.
Ok before I get flamed, I did a search and didn't see a topic on this so I thought I'd post since you guys love hating on Neverwin.
Anyone think it's sad now that people need to say and do this every time the start a thread out of fear of the forum troll we have here.O well. I thought it was a cool article, I personally can't wait to start seeing the later tables in the tourny and watch Mike at his best.Me and Jayistheman listened to the live streaming audio of the final table, really great. Phil H., Edog, Jen Harmen and others did a fantastic job commentating and entertaining, I recommend it for any poker lover for next years event. Anyway, I was really surprised with how calm Mike was when he got knocked out. He had a tough run towards the end there, and just got unlucky to go out. Part of me was almost disappointed with how well he conducted himself afterwards.

The point of the article seems to be, online players arent as good as they think. I tend to agree. The best online pros will never be as good as the tournament pros like Matusow or Hellmuth.

What I don't get is why you would publish the tell of another player...Surely you don't want them to know they do it?
Well, it was a reverse tell to begin with... an actual beginners tell would be the exact opposite...he just forgot to mix it up.
Ok before I get flamed' date=' I did a search and didn't see a topic on this so I thought I'd post since you guys love hating on Neverwin.[/quote']Anyone think it's sad now that people need to say and do this every time the start a thread out of fear of the forum troll we have here.quote]I couldn't agree more.... I don't know whats up with people thinking this is a special little club where once you are "in" you have the right to bash whoever.I don't mind when people get bashed for saying ignorant ramblings... but at least I didn't ask what the differences between Limit and No limit are... or claim online poker is rigged...Anyway.... back to Neverwin...I think that this type of info/tell is why Neverwin underestimates DN and other pros in B&M action. When you watch DN or Barry G or Ivey they are just so intensive and thoughtful when they analyze their opponents. They've been doing this for years... staring at opponents...and winning.That isn't to say an online pro isn't skillful... and they have many great skils that many tops pros can't seem to contend with on the internet as well. There are clearly skill sets that work with B&M and online... and some people posess them both and some don't. It will be interesting to see the maturation of internet "legends" and how they all eventually do in the long run in B&M tourneys and perhaps in the larg(er, est) side games. I'm sure many of them don't want to... and don't have to.