i need a list of what questions to ask phil hellmuth

I will be meeting Phil tonight here in austin so what would be the best questiosn to ask him to get under his skin. (Of course if i can get my camera there there will be pictures) Or we can make a top 10 list of worst things to ask Phil

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be meeting Phil tonight here in austin so what would be the best questiosn to ask him to get under his skin.  (Of course if i can get my camera there there will be pictures)
So how does it feel to have the 2nd most World Series bracelets ever?
I will be meeting Phil tonight here in austin so what would be the best questiosn to ask him to get under his skin.  (Of course if i can get my camera there there will be pictures)
lets add and still be third

Hmm lets see . . . some are questions, some are comments .. . "So tell me, what is Greg Raymer really like?""So what does Annie Duke look like naked?""Hey that was cool seeing you at the WSOP final table in 2004 ..whoops that wasn't you!""Doesn't it suck when people start looking FORWARD to you sitting at the table with them?""How is retirement treating you . . what'ya mean you aren't retired? What the hell have you been doing lately!!!"

Ask him why all his WSOP bracelets are in a form of Hold Em. Does he really know how to play any other forms of poker or just not confident enough to enter a tournament other than Hold Em.

Why get under his skin? The guy is a good player with an eccentric personality.Personally, I love watching him play on tv. He makes it amusing by himself. Sure, he's over the top and I'm kind of laughing at him, but why try to instigate him?And, I doubt you have the balls to ask him a really silly or offensive question. I say leave it alone. Be an adult.

Ask him why all his WSOP bracelets are in a form of Hold Em.  Does he really know how to play any other forms of poker or just not confident enough to enter a tournament other than Hold Em.
You mean like that Omaho final table he was at and only lost b/c Williamson had "the cooler" hand?Oh
Why get under his skin?  The guy is a good player with an eccentric personality.Personally, I love watching him play on tv.   He makes it amusing by himself.  Sure, he's over the top and I'm kind of laughing at him, but why try to instigate him?And, I doubt you have the balls to ask him a really silly or offensive question.  I say leave it alone.  Be an adult.
Actually its gonna be all in fun stop acting like a donk an let go of your flamming personality donk
Why get under his skin?  The guy is a good player with an eccentric personality.Personally, I love watching him play on tv.   He makes it amusing by himself.  Sure, he's over the top and I'm kind of laughing at him, but why try to instigate him?And, I doubt you have the balls to ask him a really silly or offensive question.  I say leave it alone.  Be an adult.
Actually its gonna be all in fun stop acting like a donk an let go of your flamming personality donk
I know you are joking (I hope) so I'll play along and answer all the questions like Hellmuth would.
Better than having the number of bracelets you do.(as PH)

[quote="McKain"]"How much did you have to pay ESPN to convince them to show you on-air and topless?"Screw being a mature adult. Hit him hard and hit him where he's packing it; in his giant pasty manbreasts.Same amount they paid your girlfriend to be in Fatty Monthly.(as PH)

I know you are joking (I hope) so I'll play along and answer all the questions like Hellmuth would.
always joking with you ron i know you are capable of comming to my house :club:

Well what I would really like to know (and this is serious) is what happened with that guy who was PhilHellmuth on UB WHILE the real Phil Hellmuth was speaking at a store or something! Ask him what the deal was with that!Get in his face and ask him WHAT KIND OF A JOPKE IS THIS :oops: :oops: :club: Phil Hellmuth :D

Jopke is on you pal....i am johnny chan.there my secret is out......
Jopke is on you pal....i am johnny chan.there my secret is out......
Johnny Chan is jewish? Did you abstain from food young man?