why the royals suck

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Royals suck because their fans actually know what it is like to have won a World Series, unlike Cubs fans....wait a minute.......DO I SMELL SOME JEALOUSY FROM YOU CUBS FANS.....man, that sucks.

the royals blow
My Pirates might win the World Series before the Royals...
that would be an interesting wager. I think I'd handicap it 6:5 pirates favorite. But I think it would be an 3:1 armageddon verses either of the two ever winning favorite.
the royals blow
The Pirates play in the National League..which is the Minor Leagues of baseball. If the Pirates played in the AL, where there is more than just two good teams (Cardinals and Astros), they probably would have had a worst record than the Royals. HAHAHAH Seriously though, the NL is a disgrace. Ha. Padres. What a joke.
Do I see a mouth moving where some money should be? I wish I could experience the magic of the muitlple mangina orgasim like you do.
You can see my mouth moving when I type all of these posts??? Or do you sit and think about me in your spare time or something. Oh my god!?!??! Are you...oh man, that is kinda creppy dude. Now I know why you are so obsessed with responding to all my posts and why you care so passionately about my opinions. Well, sorry dude, I don't putt from the rough.
Do I see a mouth moving where some money should be? I wish I could experience the magic of the muitlple mangina orgasim like you do.
You can see my mouth moving when I type all of these posts??? Or do you sit and think about me in your spare time or something. Oh my god!?!??! Are you...oh man, that is kinda creppy dude. Now I know why you are so obsessed with responding to all my posts and why you care so passionately about my opinions. Well, sorry dude, I don't putt from the rough.
THe mouth is moving, the mangina lips are flapping, and yet I don't see any money be put up. Flappy flappy, no money
the royals blow
The Pirates play in the National League..which is the Minor Leagues of baseball. If the Pirates played in the AL, where there is more than just two good teams (Cardinals and Astros), they probably would have had a worst record than the Royals. HAHAHAH Seriously though, the NL is a disgrace. Ha. Padres. What a joke.
The NL West is a disgrace. The NL East is one tough division. The last place team, Washington, finished at 500, which would have been good enough for third in almost every other division.
the royals blow
The NL West is a disgrace. The NL East is one tough division. The last place team, Washington, finished at 500, which would have been good enough for third in almost every other division.
'Eh, the only reason those teams all finished so close to each other is because they were all just mediocre. Not one of those teams make the playoffs in any division in the AL. Same with the NL West for that matter. Only NL team that could be a playoff team in the AL is the Cardinals. Every other team in that league is "decent" at best. Yes, even the Astros.
THe mouth is moving, the mangina lips are flapping, and yet I don't see any money be put up. Flappy flappy, no money
Alright, I'll make a bet with you. Come play Stud with me sometime, I will beat you. I will bet on certain hands, and you can bet with me, and I will take your money that way, since you seem so dead set on putting money at risk. This is a poker forum you know, so I expect to see you soon!
Alright, I'll make a bet with you. Come play Stud with me sometime, I will beat you. I will bet on certain hands, and you can bet with me, and I will take your money that way, since you seem so dead set on putting money at risk. This is a poker forum you know, so I expect to see you soon!
I suck at stud, nope. but you no what I never did? I never claimed I Was good at stud, claimed I was a contender to be the best stud player in the forum, then refuse to play you.
Thank you for just proving my point. You refuse the bet b/c you say you never claimed to be good at stud. Yet, I NEVER CLAIMED THE ROYALS WERE GOING TO BE A PLAYOFF TEAM NEXT YEAR!!!!! AND I SAID THIS BEFORE AND YOU SAID I SHOULD BET ANYWAYS, AND WE ARGUED ABOUT IT AND YOU SAID I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAH, THIS PROVES THAT I WAS RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT. NOW, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN SAY THAT I "SHOULD" ACCEPT THE BET, BECAUSE YOU JUST DID THE EXACT SAME THING!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Also, the fact that you suck at seven card stud is not surprising, as it IS a game that requires more thought, concentration, and discipline.I suck at stud, nope. but you no what I never did? I never claimed I Was good at stud, claimed I was a contender to be the best stud player in the forum, then refuse to play you.
Thank you for just proving my point. You refuse the bet b/c you say you never claimed to be good at stud. Yet, I NEVER CLAIMED THE ROYALS WERE GOING TO BE A PLAYOFF TEAM NEXT YEAR!!!!! AND I SAID THIS BEFORE AND YOU SAID I SHOULD BET ANYWAYS, AND WE ARGUED ABOUT IT AND YOU SAID I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAH, THIS PROVES THAT I WAS RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT. NOW, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN SAY THAT I "SHOULD" ACCEPT THE BET, BECAUSE YOU JUST DID THE EXACT SAME THING!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Also, the fact that you suck at seven card stud is not surprising, as it IS a game that requires more thought, concentration, and discipline.I suck at stud, nope. but you no what I never did? I never claimed I Was good at stud, claimed I was a contender to be the best stud player in the forum, then refuse to play you.
See, that's where you're wrong again. You keep giving points on why the royals could "contend'. My definition of contention is haveing a chance to make the playoffs. Say, 50 percent, or 40 percent, or 33 percent. If youre definition of contention is something other than making the playoffs, then guess what, the royals suck.

You are wrong, McMoron. You did not ask me to bet on whether they would be a "contending team." You wanted to bet me that they would make the playoffs. Also, I said they would be about a .500 team next year, not a contending team. Once again, you have failed to read my posts correctly. Man, you are not very intellegent at all..are you???

You are wrong, McMoron. You did not ask me to bet on whether they would be a "contending team." You wanted to bet me that they would make the playoffs. Also, I said they would be about a .500 team next year, not a contending team. Once again, you have failed to read my posts correctly. Man, you are not very intellegent at all..are you???
hahah you said they would contend, I got you that time. And content means a chance at the playoffs.. brb wit the quoates..
hahah you said they would contend, I got you that time. And content means a chance at the playoffs.. brb wit the quoates..
I said they would be a .500 team next year, and a contender in two years. That is what I believe to be true.
You are wrong, McMoron. You did not ask me to bet on whether they would be a "contending team." You wanted to bet me that they would make the playoffs. Also, I said they would be about a .500 team next  year, not a contending team.  Once again, you have failed to read my posts correctly. Man, you are not very intellegent at all..are you???
OOOHHH, ouch. You said a couple hours ago that you would be right back with the quotes where I said that the Royals would be a contender for a playoff spot next year....Ouch, haven't found it yet huh...wow, here is a napkin for that egg all over your face. I guess this proves that you have very little clue what you are talking about. Wanker.

oops, sorry, I was having cyber sex, and lost track of time. Yeah, you're right, you said theyd contend the year after next, and be 500 this year. I bet they won't do eitehr of those things. wanna wager?

oops, sorry, I was having cyber sex, and lost track of time. Yeah, you're right, you said theyd contend the year after next, and be 500 this year. I bet they won't do eitehr of those things. wanna wager?
So you are basically admitting that you are wrong and that you have misunderstood my posts. Cool. Looks like I am the one, after all, who has been saying the rational things things all along, while you are the one who has simply been reciting generic babble and changing up your arguments. W-H-A-M-M-Y....
So you are basically admitting that you are wrong and that you have misunderstood my posts. Cool. Looks like I am the one, after all, who has been saying the rational things things all along, while you are the one who has simply been reciting generic babble and changing up your arguments. W-H-A-M-M-Y....
so, you do or don't want either of those wagers, I don't understand...
You not understanding something!?!?!??! Wow, that's hard to believe SW ZING!!!!!!!!
You not understanding something!?!?!??! Wow, that's hard to believe SW ZING!!!!!!!!
So wait, I'm confused again, your money is or is not where your mouth is?