usc overrated?!?!?!? alabama #1!?!?!?!?

remember this thread. USC will beat ND. KowboyKoop you don't really have any respect for anyone's view except your own. I think you're rude and obnoxious and the only thing you have going for you that seperates you from the other mindless idiots in general is the fact that you can put together a sentence.That being said, you do know your football, and i respect that. But as a person you're an ass.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember this thread.  USC will beat ND.  KowboyKoop you don't really have any respect for anyone's view except your own.  I think you're rude and obnoxious and the only thing you have going for you that seperates you from the other mindless idiots in general is the fact that you can put together a sentence.That being said, you do know your football, and i respect that.  But as a person you're an ass.
I just tend to ignore his posts when he starts typing in caps, like it makes what he is saying more important. It's pretty obvious that there is some heavy SEC bias in this thread. If the SEC title is greater than the national title, why didn't LSU just say "let USC be the champs, we have the SEC title and its better!" And why would Auburn even care about the national title shot they didn't get? Oh thats right, because the players know whats more important. The SEC title is nothing compared to the national title except for idiots to sit around crying about it when they lose the big bowl games.Ask USC if they want a pac 10 title or a national title, I'm sure they will say both, but you know what they are really shooting for. Conference titles are just a stepping stone to a national title for the teams that are good enough to shoot for it.
remember this thread.  USC will beat ND.  KowboyKoop you don't really have any respect for anyone's view except your own.  I think you're rude and obnoxious and the only thing you have going for you that seperates you from the other mindless idiots in general is the fact that you can put together a sentence.That being said, you do know your football, and i respect that.  But as a person you're an ass.
I just tend to ignore his posts when he starts typing in caps, like it makes what he is saying more important. It's pretty obvious that there is some heavy SEC bias in this thread. If the SEC title is greater than the national title, why didn't LSU just say "let USC be the champs, we have the SEC title and its better!" And why would Auburn even care about the national title shot they didn't get? Oh thats right, because the players know whats more important. The SEC title is nothing compared to the national title except for idiots to sit around crying about it when they lose the big bowl games.Ask USC if they want a pac 10 title or a national title, I'm sure they will say both, but you know what they are really shooting for. Conference titles are just a stepping stone to a national title for the teams that are good enough to shoot for it.
I can see where Koop is coming from, but I'd have to disagree also. The SEC Title is great for a year's worth of bragging, and anyone who can claim that crown with an uindefeated record should be a lock for a National Championship shot. To be playing for the NC as an sEC team, though, it requires a win in the SEC Title game, which makes it pretty damn important.Having said all that, the Alabama/Auburn game is also of utmost importance in this state. :club:
remember this thread. USC will beat ND. KowboyKoop you don't really have any respect for anyone's view except your own. I think you're rude and obnoxious and the only thing you have going for you that seperates you from the other mindless idiots in general is the fact that you can put together a sentence.That being said, you do know your football, and i respect that. But as a person you're an ass.
What are you talking about?? I haven't insulted anyone else's point of view, I have simply stated my point of view and argued why I think mine is right........Someone says USC is unbeatable, I give facts and reasoning as to why I think otherwise. Someone says Alabama is going to lose three games, I give facts and reasoning why I think they won't. So, if that is rude of me, then whatever, I guess I am rude. However, I have simply been arguing my points, just like everyone else. You think whatever you want to think, it doesn't matter to me that much. And yes, I do know my football.
OF course the players think the National title game is more important. Noone said they didn't. However, to a lot of football fans in the South, the SEC title game is the most important game of the year, flat out. I know it is hard to understand, but it is true. This is not to say that the SEC champion, when they play in the national title game, will not try as hard or anything like that. And of course, their fans will root just as hard for their team to win the national title, and be just as happy or disappointed based on the result. However, the SEC title is still more important to a lot of people down there, becuase alot of them think that the SEC IS college football, better than any other conference, etc. I don't think this way, but many down there do. Just the way it is.

Oh my god, that Ole Miss game was TOUGH. We played so bad on offense, so many penalties and dropped passes, the O-line played bad, but we pulled it off. It was ugly, extremely ugly, but how about that defense?? How about both defenses for that matter. Man, what a game, I am so glad we were able to pull that off...

Oh my god, that Ole Miss game was TOUGH. We played so bad on offense, so many penalties and dropped passes, the O-line played bad, but we pulled it off. It was ugly, extremely ugly, but how about that defense?? How about both defenses for that matter. Man, what a game, I am so glad we were able to pull that off...
Ole Miss's 2-4 record doesn't do their D any justice. That front line was outstanding all game.Fantastic win on the road for Bama, and I'm hoping the offenseive woes can be chalked up to being a little rusty and looking ahead to Tennessee next week.
The defense held Ole Miss to 10 points. Nothing to get too excited about.If USC wins today, nobody's taking the #1 spot from them. They'd have to be upset to lose it.
USC and Texas are staying 1/2 until they lose. That's the nature of the polls.
The defense held Ole Miss to 10 points. Nothing to get too excited about.If USC wins today, nobody's taking the #1 spot from them. They'd have to be upset to lose it.
Yeah, but the only reason Ole Miss scored a touchdown was b/c of a turnover which gave them the ball 15 yards away from the end zone. Even so, 10 points is not very many.....they average giving up 11 a game, and are the SIXTH ranked defense in the entire country, so....yeah, the defense is pretty good. OH, and uh...yeah, pure genius there, if USC wins, they stay #1...thanks for informing us of that fact. Wow, what a donk.
Ole Miss's 2-4 record doesn't do their D any justice. That front line was outstanding all game.Fantastic win on the road for Bama, and I'm hoping the offenseive woes can be chalked up to being a little rusty and looking ahead to Tennessee next week.
The offensive woes can be chalked up to...the receivers/tight ends dropping like....7 or 8 passes off their hands.....we catch 4 or 5 of those, we win by 10 points easy.
I'd heard talk on ESPN of Texas being #1 in the BCS.
OH, and uh...yeah, pure genius there, if USC wins, they stay #1...thanks for informing us of that fact. Wow, what a donk.
See above you asshole.
I'd heard talk on ESPN of Texas being #1 in the BCS.
#1 in the polls and #1 in the BCS are two completely different things. It is a very real possibility that Texas or even VT could end up #1 in the BCS b/c of many factors, including strength of schedule, where, let's face it, USC is at a big disadvantage. USC's biggest win to this point has been against Arizona St, which is looking worse and worse the more ASU loses (that would be three losses..all at home...). However, USC will remain #1 in the polls until they lose. Thus.....you are the asshole.
Alabama's not # 1, and anyone who thinks so should send me the money I lost today, after they barely beat a BRUTAL football team. Thanks.
Well, noone on this thread thinks that Alabama is the #1 team in college football (the title is just an attention grabber.....), so....go away.P.S. Any SEC road win is a good one. Ugly. But a win.

by the way, if ND beats USC, i called it last week. Not saying I am the first, but I did call it. I hope they lose SOOO bad and get left out of the national title game. That would be enough to make me mess up my pants. The front of my pants.

by the way, if ND beats USC, i called it last week. Not saying I am the first, but I did call it. I hope they lose SOOO bad and get left out of the national title game. That would be enough to make me mess up my pants. The front of my pants.
You are a god. Please tell me who is going to lose next week so I can make some easy money to reload my dwindling bankroll...Edit: Huge win by Bama today.
Why anyone actually responds to koop like he's a real human, is beyond me. If he'd like to wager me on Bama winning the SEC, though, I'd respond to that.
I think it's hilarious how he hypes up a win over a team with a losing record. This thread is pure comedy.The endings of the USC and Michigan wins were great, two instant classics.
what a game.Kowboy you have the personality of a rabid ferret. Everyone hates you.What an incredible finish. USC pulled it through and like i said, I had faith. who's laughing now, jackass.
I would acually say he has a personallity like a dead moth. I wish he'd go out to the woods and not bother anybody. I personally am rooting for a VaTech/Texas National title game. Two most exciting QB's in the game. If I was a pro team, I'd rather have young and vick than lienart