plo omaha---"he's on fire"

You're right. Again, my apologies for continuing in the pettiness. I do take your advice to heart. I'm not new to poker or Omaha limit. I'm fairly new to PLO and I'm tryin to learn more about it. Strike it up to a bad day, frustration and plain bullheadedness. Thanks for the insight on shorthanded play. I know I've learned a few things in this thread, poker strategy just being one.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. Again, my apologies for continuing in the pettiness. I do take your advice to heart. I'm not new to poker or Omaha limit. I'm fairly new to PLO and I'm tryin to learn more about it. Strike it up to a bad day, frustration and plain bullheadedness. Thanks for the insight on shorthanded play. I know I've learned a few things in this thread, poker strategy just being one.
Fair enough. I probably went a little overboard on the pointless debate on exudes. i just dont like being told I wont admit a mistake when I did in fact fess up to it.I am certainly newer than you and most others to PLO. I have read TJ's book but obviously not close enough. The fact that I have won so much money playing PLO is due to two things:1. Luck2. Bad competition (thanks Party poker!)I will now know to avoid danglers in full ring PLO games and in Shorthand games when out of position. Plus some other things about odds, playing top trips, and dealing with maniacs in PLO as opposed to how you deal with them in holdem.See lots of pointless fighting but we all learned stuff. GI Joe says knowing is half the battle. So everyone wins. 8)