fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent visited the forum for a couple of weeks and to my disappointment I had to search for this thread instead of it being right on top like usual. :club: Anyway, the reason for my absence (not like I was an avid poster or anything) was that my wife gave birth to my first child, a baby girl. She's so amazing. I knew having a baby would have an effect on me but I didnt realize how much. And only those who have kids would know what I'm talking about.
Congratulations. Whoa...I just saw there is going to be a story about online poker on 60 Minutes tonight.
Thanks Spoil.   How was that story on 60 minutes?  I cant watch since I'm at work.
I turned it off almost immediately because I was too busy playing online poker...plus I wanted to watch The Simpsons instead. :-) There's a thread about it in the general forum, I think.

Don't let the revolution die. Where are your convictions? Where is your stamina? Do you think John Conner wanted to give up? Well, yeah he did but that's beside the point.Here's a hot chick to breathe some new life into this flailing coup:angelina_jolie10.jpg

Ever sit down at at PL table, and think it was a NL table? LOL I just did.. sat down at a fifty dollar PL table.. just doubled up..
No, but I purposely sit at the PL tables regularly.
Ever sit down at at PL table, and think it was a NL table? LOL I just did.. sat down at a fifty dollar PL table.. just doubled up..
No, but I purposely sit at the PL tables regularly.
In need to more. I won 200 in a 50 max buy in game.. they kept falling for the limp re raise like absolute suckers.. putting in the first raise in PL out of position is for suckers..

BigD I'm also a newb with torrents, so I don't know if I'd be of much help. What I did was download the BitTorrent client (I know, there are clients that are much better)... then I hit up Torrent Portal and clicked on an Ali G Borat Special. Then I double clicked the file on my comp to download it, and after a long time (the d/l speed was a weak arse 20 kbs and I have a good DSL connection) I got it (it appeared on desktop). So that's my first time in a nutshell.Now onto a better client and a faster d/l speed.

BigD I'm also a newb with torrents, so I don't know if I'd be of much help. What I did was download the BitTorrent client (I know, there are clients that are much better)... then I hit up Torrent Portal and clicked on an Ali G Borat Special. Then I double clicked the file on my comp to download it, and after a long time (the d/l speed was a weak arse 20 kbs and I have a good DSL connection) I got it (it appeared on desktop). So that's my first time in a nutshell.Now onto a better client and a faster d/l speed.

The reason for this threads demise was that I quit posting here.
That was your plan all along, wasn't it?
No, actually when I realized what I had done I curled up into a fetal position and cried.
Hey, Norton I read the What I hate about FCP thread. What the hell is your problem with me? I ain't done crap to you. Well you said I suck once in the new forumn game thread. So I said screw you. So what is it that makes you hate me the most? besides the fact your head is up your butt. (you deserved that)norton 2avs 3
The reason for this threads demise was that I quit posting here.
That was your plan all along, wasn't it?
No, actually when I realized what I had done I curled up into a fetal position and cried.
Hey, Norton I read the What I hate about FCP thread. What the hell is your problem with me? I ain't done crap to you. Well you said I suck once in the new forumn game thread. So I said screw you. So what is it that makes you hate me the most? besides the fact your head is up your butt. (you deserved that)norton 2avs 3
Lol, I can't tell if you are being serious or not. I was just being an ass though I wasnt being serious. Btw I check out that band you said to listen to and your right I do like them.

oooh yummy.. I just sat down at a 2/4 table, and there was a maniac to my right ( oh beautiful day!!) who raised every hand. So my 4th hand I had 55. He raised, I re raised, two cold callers, he capped. The flop is 2210. he bets, I raise, fold fold, he re raises, I call. Turn is five. Turn gets capped. River comes 7, he checks and calls with pocket threes!!!!!Next hand, he raises, I re raise with AJ. all fold back to him, he caps. the flop is nine high. He bets all the way, I call all the way, he has a5. I'm up 60 buck in two hands!!! send it to mcgee.