fcp insomniac army

bump
Bit of a necrophile,aren't you? This threads been dead for a while. Thank god the revolution died before you hopped on board, or else I would have had to gouge my fuking eyes out.
"Thanks for the bump."
Hey, I have an idea.. why don't you go to the "I hate " thread,and go whine about them locking the fcp thread, like a pathetic loser... oh wait.you beat me to that punch.Go to the fcp work two thread, and leave the revolution alone.
I'm not whining cockgoblin, I posted once and now am responding to others who feel the need to address me. Whining would be what you were doing in the thread regarding the late prizes.
Holding DN accoutable for a promized prise 6 months after it's award, or crying about a thread being locked, when it was locked for obvious, easy to understand reasons.You're thick as a brick.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump
Bit of a necrophile,aren't you? This threads been dead for a while. Thank god the revolution died before you hopped on board, or else I would have had to gouge my fuking eyes out.
"Thanks for the bump."
Hey, I have an idea.. why don't you go to the "I hate " thread,and go whine about them locking the fcp thread, like a pathetic loser... oh wait.you beat me to that punch.Go to the fcp work two thread, and leave the revolution alone.
I'm not whining cockgoblin, I posted once and now am responding to others who feel the need to address me. Whining would be what you were doing in the thread regarding the late prizes.
Holding DN accoutable for a promized prise 6 months after it's award, or crying about a thread being locked, when it was locked for obvious, easy to understand reasons.You're thick as a brick.
I wasn't crying about anything no more than you were crying about Bob Hope. I made a simple statement and then responded to others who addressed me regarding the matter. I'm curious as to why this topic even concerns you. I think you were just looking to argue with me because you have an issue with me because of my posts in your whine-fest thread. I don't think the thread should be locked. Why is that so hard for you to understand? It's slow yes, but if I or anyone else wants to post anyway, why shouldn't we be allowed just because the slowness bothers others. I would say you are as thick as a brick also, but your insecure self would probably interpret it as sexual innuendo. PoopooMcmuffins!
bump
"Thanks for the bump."
I wasn't crying about anything no more than you were crying about Bob Hope. I made a simple statement and then responded to others who addressed me regarding the matter. I'm curious as to why this topic even concerns you. I think you were just looking to argue with me because you have an issue with me because of my posts in your whine-fest thread. I don't think the thread should be locked. Why is that so hard for you to understand? It's slow yes, but if I or anyone else wants to post anyway, why shouldn't we be allowed just because the slowness bothers others. I would say you are as thick as a brick also, but your insecure self would probably interpret it as sexual innuendo. PoopooMcmuffins!
And the point of, why does it matter if it gets locked and re started, with same people talking about the same things in the new thread, still hangs in the air unanswered.
bump
"Thanks for the bump."
And the point of, why does it matter if it gets locked and re started, with same people talking about the same things in the new thread, still hangs in the air unanswered.
If it doesn't matter then why lock it? You are dumb!

I mean, it's the people you care about, right? Flirting with the angels, stroking your ego, chit chatting and talking about hockey and sex and what ever else it is you guys chit chat about. It's about the PEOPLE, right? Not about the thread? It's not about the... post count? IT's not about the.. page numbers?Because all those people are in the new thread, and they like the new thread, 'cause it load quickly and easily, and they just want to talk to each other, not pad some arbitrary number.

bump
"Thanks for the bump."
If it doesn't matter then why lock it? You are dumb!
That isn't an answer. WHY DOES IT MATTER THAT THEY LOCKED IT. It's an easy question.

settle down children.i agree with the locking of the thread, but can see where you'd get mad about iti can't, for the life of me, see why the fuck you disagreeing with the locking of it would concern bumpmcgee. god damn.

That isn't an answer. WHY DOES IT MATTER THAT THEY LOCKED IT. It's an easy question.
it matters to him because it was somewhere he posted for like 9 months solid and possibly took pride in being involved in something that was 1800 pages, maybe had a goal to make it 10000 pages, or maybe he's mad because he didn't hvae a say in it being lockedeither way, what the FUCK does it matter to you one bit?
it matters to him because it was somewhere he posted for like 9 months solid and possibly took pride in being involved in something that was 1800 pages, maybe had a goal to make it 10000 pages, or maybe he's mad because he didn't hvae a say in it being lockedeither way, what the censored does it matter to you one bit?
Okay, then I want him to say it's about page counts, or posts, or his lack of say, or something on that order, and then look at himself, and see how pathetic that is.It doesn't matter to me in the slightest other than I think it's freaking hilarious and have been laughing for the last hour.
it matters to him because it was somewhere he posted for like 9 months solid and possibly took pride in being involved in something that was 1800 pages, maybe had a goal to make it 10000 pages, or maybe he's mad because he didn't hvae a say in it being lockedeither way, what the censored does it matter to you one bit?
Okay, then I want him to say it's about page counts, or posts, or his lack of say, or something on that order, and then look at himself, and see how pathetic that is.It doesn't matter to me in the slightest other than I think it's freaking hilarious and have been laughing for the last hour.
you are a god damn fucking douchebag. why is it pathetic to feel like you have a community/family and then feel bad that you were left out of a decision? or something like thati find it more pathetic that you had to fucking bump a thread 5 million times a day to get people to notice you because you're an attention whore.go back to the cesspool that is general, where you belong.
you are a god damn fucking douchebag. why is it pathetic to feel like you have a community/family and then feel bad that you were left out of a decision? or something like thati find it more pathetic that you had to fucking bump a thread 5 million times a day to get people to notice you because you're an attention whore.go back to the cesspool that is general, where you belong.
I bumped that thread for a purpose, and that purpose was achieved. I could have honestly given a shit less if anyone besides the FCP heads noticed it or not. Believe it or not, I didn't bump that thread to personally annoy you.and no, I don't think it's pathetic to feel like you're part of a community. but.. that community is stll there. I think it's pathetic to have a wierd attachment to the particular thread that community was in.

there's pm, email, posting in forums where ADMINS frequent instead of doing it where it sits atop the most publically read forum.you did it so everyone else would notice it, not for the "higher-ups" so don't even lie, c0cksucker.

IT's like when the section of my college got re named The Wienberg College of arts and sciences, from the College of arts and sciences. People had to call it WCAS, instead of CAS, and people threw fits. They wrote letters to the editor, seniors refused to write WCAS, and otherwise acted like big babies, when all that had changed was the label. Soup's the same, the label's different. Attachment to label's is pathetic.

there's pm, email, posting in forums where ADMINS frequent instead of doing it where it sits atop the most publically read forum.you did it so everyone else would notice it, not for the "higher-ups" so don't even lie, c0cksucker.
If you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd know that I did email them, and got no respondse from them, which is why I took my problem public.Nice try, though.
If you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd know that I did email them, and got no respondse from them, which is why I took my problem public.Nice try, though.
yeah, and taking it public in the 'suggestions' folder wouldn't have been better or anything? which is more frequented by higher-ups than general?

It did actually annoy me that I'd get people coming into that thread, who didn't win anything, and had no stake in the matter, and was really non of their business, chiming in and telling me to shut up and what not. If they didn't want to read the thread, don't read it. It never made any sense to me at all why they kept coming into the thread, why it bothered them it got bumped. I certainly didn't come into their house, and put a gun to their head, and make them click into the thread.

whatever, i give upyou're obviously right, you're god, jesus, and the holy spirit, and everything you say should be listened todigitalmonkey is an ass who should keep his mouth shut and be fine with the locking of the thread because you say he should beand we should all send you psps to show our gratitude to your awesomeness.now go kill yourself, pls tks.

whatever, i give upyou're obviously right, you're god, jesus, and the holy spirit, and everything you say should be listened todigitalmonkey is an ass who should keep his mouth shut and be fine with the locking of the thread because you say he should beand we should all send you psps to show our gratitude to your awesomeness.now go kill yourself, pls tks.
hahah you came in here trying to flame me, 'cause you hate me for whatever reason, then I refuted every single thing you say, and you bail out. Thank you, Come again.
hahah you came in here trying to flame me, 'cause you hate me for whatever reason, then I refuted every single thing you say, and you bail out. Thank you, Come again.
i bail out because it's pointless arguing with someone that's retarded.your thread in general was annoying and shouldn't have existed. it should have been taken care of elsewhere, but you're going to defend it with stupid points anyway.you're also the one that went into another thread to attack someone on his opinion because you think what his opinion was is asinine, and then came in here and bragged about how you laugh at how pathetic he is.fuck off and die.
i bail out because it's pointless arguing with someone that's retarded.your thread in general was annoying and shouldn't have existed. it should have been taken care of elsewhere, but you're going to defend it with stupid points anyway.you're also the one that went into another thread to attack someone on his opinion because you think what his opinion was is asinine, and then came in here and bragged about how you laugh at how pathetic he is.censored off and die.
haha yep, I'm retareded.. either that, or you had no made no points.It shouldn't have existed if I my goal was to not annoy you. That was not my goal. My goal was not annoy you either. That was just a happy coincidence. My goal was to get info about my prize, and eventualy turned into a campaign to get my prize, since I was begining to seriously doubt I would recieve it.and yes, I did go into that thread, attack him. Much like you're doing to me. And I did laugh. And I still am.Thank you come again.
Okay, now the revolution can go back to being dead now.
Did you ever make Tiger Island?
Fidel Quit returning my phone calls... I think he's on to my plan. I'm going to send him some flowrs for xmas, and hopefully make up to him.