fcp insomniac army

Could be. Maybe it's getting into the flow of the game. I strive to play every hand perfectly regardless if I've been playing for five minutes, five hours or five days.Or maybe I just get my huge hands sucked out on and I am over aggressive.Trying to figure out what it is.
It sounds to be like you may need to play a little tighter to begin with knowing this, Im not saying your not a good player, i know you are but never having knowingly sat at a table with you i dont know your style, as a suggestion play a little tighter (if possible) until you get into the flow of the table. Its just an idea, as im sure you like the 70bb up swings its just the 65bb downswing to begin with thats annoying. Let me know how it goes.BTW i like the blog, very good and i wish you luck in what you plan todo. Im sure you know all the details.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be. Maybe it's getting into the flow of the game. I strive to play every hand perfectly regardless if I've been playing for five minutes, five hours or five days.Or maybe I just get my huge hands sucked out on and I am over aggressive.Trying to figure out what it is.
It sounds to be like you may need to play a little tighter to begin with knowing this, Im not saying your not a good player, i know you are but never having knowingly sat at a table with you i dont know your style, as a suggestion play a little tighter (if possible) until you get into the flow of the table. Its just an idea, as im sure you like the 70bb up swings its just the 65bb downswing to begin with thats annoying. Let me know how it goes.BTW i like the blog, very good and i wish you luck in what you plan todo. Im sure you know all the details.
yeah, but playing tight tends to increase your variance, not lessen it. What it sounds like is that he's playing SUPER aggressive. 100 bb swings are rather harsh. How many tables are you multing?
yeah, but playing tight tends to increase your variance, not lessen it. What it sounds like is that he's playing SUPER aggressive. 100 bb swings are rather harsh. How many tables are you multing?
I hope he says at least 4 tables. As for SUPER aggressive tactics, for some people it works for a first few hands when people are not used to it. But agreed maybe he should just play his normal game and as i said having never sat at his table i dont know the table style, his play style etc, i only suggested the tighting up to get used to the table. Maybe if he checked or called more than betting he would find that he wouldn't lose as much to begin with. Im sure poker tracker will help him find his leak at the start of a game. Also what limit are you playing? i notice that you say 0.50/1 in your blog and assuming that, you know yourself its sometimes no fold'em hold'em.

ARGH stars is starting to annoy me right now, lost 30bb grinding.This is not fun on the pissing 0.05/0.10 tables. Moved over to party 25NL lets see if i can cash in that.

"I was gonna play some poker... but than I got high.""I was gonna do some laundry... but than I got high.""I was gonna make love to you... but than I got high""And now I'm jacking off! Because I got high.. Because I got high... Because I got hiiiiiiiigh."Hey everyone, I'm a little high right now. Strat table anyone? :twisted:

"I was gonna play some poker... but than I got high.""I was gonna do some laundry... but than I got high.""I was gonna make love to you... but than I got high""And now I'm jacking off! Because I got high.. Because I got high... Because I got hiiiiiiiigh."Hey everyone, I'm a little high right now. Strat table anyone? :twisted:
You got any money on party? If so, I'm down.

Today I was at Food 4 Less buying some chicken strips when I was walking down the pop isle and something called out my name, So I turned around and BAM Kool-Aid!!! It's been so long since I have had it. I love it.

I'm typically up late, can I join in the insomniac crew? I don't want to just start posting without permission from the powers that be.
Its pretty much a whatthefuckever type of crew. You just post and have no regards if people want you posting here. That's how I feel anyways.
I'm typically up late, can I join in the insomniac crew? I don't want to just start posting without permission from the powers that be.
Its pretty much a whatthefuckever type of crew. You just post and have no regards if people want you posting here. That's how I feel anyways.
Yeah and that is why no one interacts with him.I, the OP, give you premission to post on my thread. Welcome, Comrade; To the Revoultion!
I'm drunk and bummed. Sucks. And no birthday wishes despite my post? Heh...it's cool. I'm over it. Anyway, I'll be back for real tomorrow....probably....
mdxs i didnt see anything about your birthday anywhere, i'm sorry!happy birthday! is it your birthday? what did you want?
You got any money on party? If so, I'm down.
Yeah I just hit $200 on party after the strat. table doubled me up to night. Yours truley, Liberty, was the only one to net a profit out of seven players. 8) Sorry you missed it McGee.
Time for a bowl.
Damn, I wish, but ever since I moved I haven't partied at all because it's too weird without my friends. I just called one of them to say hi, and he was like, "So and so has thrown up three times, etc." I wish I was there. I can't wait to go visit for thanksgiving.