weekend at danny's part 2

Hey daniel, I know this is probably a long shot, but you think you gonna have a tourney and the winner or top 2 get to spend time with you and your friends "weekend at danny's 2?" haha, I'd loved to play some home poker with you n friends like Harman n others..get back, answers probably no, but i'd like to hear what you think.

but i'd like to hear what you think.
What I would think if I were Daniel Negraneau, by bdc30..."Jesus Christ, don't I already do enough for thesepeople by hosting this website where they can all come andread about all the details of my life and read and learn about the art of poker. And aren't the contests I already run with prizes and weekendsin Vegas and buy-in's to tourneys enough for these ungratefulpricks??"For the life of me, I can't understand people who make postslike this. Doesn't the guy (and the biz team) do enough already?There will be all kinds of cool contests and prizes and yadi yada,(for instance look at the NHL link for the survivor pool) but themore you hassle him to do stuff, the less he's going to want to do it.
but i'd like to hear what you think.
What I would think if I were Daniel Negraneau, by bdc30..."Jesus Christ, don't I already do enough for thesepeople by hosting this website where they can all come andread about all the details of my life and read and learn about the art of poker. And aren't the contests I already run with prizes and weekendsin Vegas and buy-in's to tourneys enough for these ungratefulpricks??"For the life of me, I can't understand people who make postslike this. Doesn't the guy (and the biz team) do enough already?There will be all kinds of cool contests and prizes and yadi yada,(for instance look at the NHL link for the survivor pool) but themore you hassle him to do stuff, the less he's going to want to do it.
he's just asking a question c0ck!
Guest Chris_Biz Team

The question is actually timely. There have been discussions lately about offering another Vegas prize pack with Daniel. We're only in concept mode, so I can say no more at this point. If this materializes (no promises at this point), I'm sure Daniel will announce in a future blog.A couple other notes of interest:- Still working on a shipping solution to Canada for merchandise from FCP's partner Flop Gear (this is more challenging that anticipated)...I'm a little embarrassed it has taken this long, and I just hope we can find a good solution.- More FCP t-shirts are on their way to the Flop Gear online store...should be there within a couple weeks-Stay Cool

You can eliminate a ton of reading these stupidnewb posts by simply stopping when the firstword in the thread tries to address DN personally.Really, if you had anything that interesting to say just to him personally, PM or email him.If it's that important, he'll get back to you.