wooohoo!I got a new avatar..  um... off-topic is still well.. off-topic.. yeah you missed a lot of unimportant forum humour.
blah blah blah....Ron and Royal...blah blah blah....KennyG is an idiot....blah blah blah...insult DN because he isn't playing enough poker or he's balding.....blah blah blah...Where's Smash....blah blah blah...Is DN losing his hair....blah blah blah...Kenny Gin in an idiot...blah blah blah... Ron and Royal...blah blah blah....Gus Hansen went broke and was hit by a bus....blah blah blah....WYNN has the best Avatar ever, just serious....blah blah blah....really, WYNN has the best Avatar ever....blah blah blah....There was a Negreanu Open today. I don't know who won.Welcome back.
wooohoo!I got a new avatar..  um... off-topic is still well.. off-topic.. yeah you missed a lot of unimportant forum humour.
blah blah blah....Ron and Royal...blah blah blah....KennyG is an idiot....blah blah blah...insult DN because he isn't playing enough poker or he's balding.....blah blah blah...Where's Smash....blah blah blah...Spademan said some funny shiz...blah blah blah....Is DN losing his hair....blah blah blah...Kenny Gin in an idiot...blah blah blah... Ron and Royal...blah blah blah....Gus Hansen went broke and was hit by a bus....blah blah blah....WYNN has the best Avatar ever, just serious....blah blah blah....really, WYNN has the best Avatar ever....blah blah blah....There was a Negreanu Open today. I don't know who won, but it was probably Spademan....blah blah blahWelcome back.
FYP

ok i'm not good w/ these abbreviations... what does "FYP" mean???my guess is something like "Fuk You P...??"please let me in the cool kids club by telling me what this means.Co-D

ok i'm not good w/ these c0cks in my mouth... what does "ATM" mean???my guess is something like "Automated Teller Machine?"But they keep asking me to do it.please let me in the cool kids club by telling me what this means.Co-D
Ass to Mouth.FYP
ok i'm not good w/ these c0cks in my mouth... what does "ATM" mean???my guess is something like "Automated Teller Machine?"But they keep asking me to do it.please let me in the cool kids club by telling me what this means.Co-D
Ass to Mouth.FYP
uh thanks (i think).