Hey everybody it's almost Miss Idaho's birthday!!!!I just wanted to give her, her thread back and let's see how long it takes the mods to move this to Off-Topic.Happy Birthday Miss Idaho!!!!

You should have made some obscure Poker reference.  Then it wouldn't be moved because it's poker related.   :-)
Hey I put Poker in the subject line!!Okay say I have 2 Aces, blah, blah, blah.
You should have made some obscure Poker reference.  Then it wouldn't be moved because it's poker related.   :-)
2 Aces? Fold pre-flop, avoid the suck-out.Edit: forgot to ask if they were red or black. Raise red aces pre-flop, fold only if re-raised. Open fold black aces no matter what.
Hey everybody it's almost Miss Idaho's birthday!!!!I just wanted to give her' date=' her thread back[/b'] and let's see how long it takes the mods to move this to Off-Topic.Happy Birthday Miss Idaho!!!!Looking at the direction of this thread...you failed miserably
2 Aces? Fold pre-flop, avoid the suck-out.
Nah, better to check-call to the river. You know, so you can really bleed 'em dry. (sw)
Hey everybody it's almost Miss Idaho's birthday!!!!I just wanted to give her' date=' her thread back[/b'] and let's see how long it takes the mods to move this to Off-Topic.Happy Birthday Miss Idaho!!!!Looking at the direction of this thread...you failed miserably
Oh yeah!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss IdahoThere she has her thread back again, dammit. It's her almost Birthday!!!
Fold/raise is the only option from my point of view.
Oh yeah sorry, it is a Poker forum.Okay so say I have King, King and then we find out that it is almost Miss Idaho's Birthday, what do we do.Wish her a HAPPY (keep your thread alive as long as possible) almost Birthday, that's what we do!!!Oh yeah and raise, or fold cause we are sure the other guy has Aces, or has 2's and will flop a 2, or call, or some such crap.

damn spam thread got locked after i typed all this. so i cant let it go to wasteHave you ever wanted to make extra money?. .well sure we all do, but having problems trying to get ahead?Cant afford to go back to school?, Not much extra time to get out of the house?well train at home in this new special career, the Royal Tour ultimate poker making millions special offer for those who want to make more money but dont know how.Its 3 easy steps. I've sold this product to millions and they all swear by it. all you do is send me 29.99 to get started. We run through various analysist questions to discover what type of person you ARE!., we then set u up on a special internet connected program. Now heres the amazing part, "we will set up a online poker account, for you to play poker online!!".. I know what you're thinkin. "But Royal, i cant play poker". thats ok my friend. With my special package deal, we throw in a tin foil hat, smash's NL strategy for idiots, and a FCP membership for all your bad beats. Now your thinking. But royal. how can all of this only cost 29.99??. well thats simple again.. Because its all free morons., thats right, i'm charging you for nothing, P.S. i'm saving this and starting a webpage, this is a gold mine,

damn spam thread got locked after i typed all this. so i cant let it go to wasteHave you ever wanted to make extra money?. .well sure we all do, but having problems trying to get ahead?Cant afford to go back to school?, Not much extra time to get out of the house?well train at home in this new special career, the Royal Tour ultimate poker making millions special offer for those who want to make more money but dont know how.Its 3 easy steps. I've sold this product to millions and they all swear by it. all you do is send me 29.99 to get started. We run through various analysist questions to discover what type of person you ARE!., we then set u up on a special internet connected program. Now heres the amazing part, "we will set up a online poker account, for you to play poker online!!".. I know what you're thinkin. "But Royal, i cant play poker". thats ok my friend. With my special package deal, we throw in a tin foil hat, smash's NL strategy for idiots, and a FCP membership for all your bad beats. Now your thinking. But royal. how can all of this only cost 29.99??. well thats simple again.. Because its all free morons., thats right, i'm charging you for nothing, P.S. i'm saving this and starting a webpage, this is a gold mine,
That's gold, Jerry gold!!!No soup for you!!
:club: thank youi definitely would fold
So far so good, post is alive, alive I tell you.Oh yeah Poker.So say you have 2 cards, any 2 cards and someone bets, etc. etc. etc. What do you do?Okay Happy almost B-Day to Miss Idaho and anyone else having a B-day within say the next year or so!!
That's gold, Jerry gold!!!No soup for you!!
I dunno, I'd say it's more of like a bronze or copper.
So far so good, post is alive, alive I tell you.Oh yeah Poker.So say you have 2 cards, any 2 cards and someone bets, etc. etc. etc. What do you do?Okay Happy almost B-Day to Miss Idaho and anyone else having a B-day within say the next year or so!!
*Gasp* That's me! Thank you so much! You don't know how much i appreciate this!
*Gasp* That's me! Thank you so much! You don't know how much i appreciate this!
I can hear a chorus of "Can you feel the love" coming on any second.Nice to see the mods have not yet moved this!I was busy making my AC plans for tomorrow and am pleasantly surprised to see it's still here.Well time to get ready for my daughter's parent/teacher whatsit.Happy almost B-Day all.Okay so you have a King, and a Queen and they look really nice together and you have a feeling, so do you go all in, blah, blah, blah.