personal poker room pics

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I bring a pot belly pig, can I come?
Let me see what I can get done the pig front first. I got a call in to Clooney. Too many swords and not enough holes if you get my meaning. We'll see.
holy jesus, thats some serious star wars collecting.  nice work!
DNA, didn't I see this room featured on the "40 Year Old Virgin" with Steve Carrell ... wait, are YOU the 40 year old virgin that movie's based on?
yes it is my dogIt's a pure red nose pitbullBest dogs in the world
My Chihuahua would kick its ass. dutchess.jpgnuff said.
probably :club: my pitbulls a wimp. He's been attacked by 3 other dogs (one was a mini poodle...) and all of the times he ran away and hid under the bed that he goes under when hes scared of a storm. Or he came running to me and tried to get me to pick him up... 70 lb. pitbull wanting me to pick him up... right...The only time that he will fight back is when he gets cornered and has nowhere to go and feels really threatened (the poodle got him cornered but he just jumped over it and ran to the bed). If he ever has to fight back though, he can do some serious damage if he really wants to. I've never seen him actually fight back more then just a quick bite and growl to distract the other dog while he ran. Pitbulls are pure muscle, but mostly just big goofballs with not much coordination. He bounces around like a rabbit when hes jogging, and he's the clumsiest thing I've ever seen.I love him more then anything. He's awesome with little kids and old people. My little nephew is 5 and is shorter than my pitbull. My dog doesn't pay any attention to him, even when my nephew is pulling on his hair and trying to ride him. The only time he does pay any attention to him is when he walks over to lick my nephew. My grandmother (87 years old) takes him for walks and he won't tug or pull her at all. He's as sweet as my golden retriever that I used to have.He listens soooo good. He likes playing with cats across the street, but if he goes to run off to play with them, all you have to say is his name and he will stop dead and come back to you. If he sees someone that he hasn't seen in a week and runs to greet them, just tell him to stay and he will stop and wait for them to come to him. He always listens to whatever you tell him to do, no exceptions.Don't listen to anyone that says how bad pitbulls are, and how they'll attack you and maul you if you turn your back on them. The news gives them such a bad reputation. Every once in awhile there will be a dog that's just plain mean, but you have that with every breed. I've seen golden retrievers that will take your hand off if you get near them. Besides the few pitbulls that are born mean, the only reason that they will turn mean is if their owner is one of the di.ck heads that trains them to fight or abuses them. All those people can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.After owning a few pitbulls myself and having a lot of friends that own them (5 to be exact), I know that they're some of the nicest and best behaved dogs out there. My vet told me some statistic... 80% of vets that own a dog own a pitbull because they know how great of dogs they are.Sorry about the rant guys, but ever since I started owning pitbulls and found out what great dogs they are, I've made it a goal of mine to try to teach as many people as possible about how great they are. I can't stand how bad of a reputation they have and it really pisses me off when I hear stupid people talk about how bad pitbulls are when most of them have never even seen a pitbull up close.
yes it is my dogIt's a pure red nose pitbullBest dogs in the world
My Chihuahua would kick its ass. dutchess.jpgnuff said.
probably :club: my pitbulls a wimp. He's been attacked by 3 other dogs (one was a mini poodle...) and all of the times he ran away and hid under the bed that he goes under when hes scared of a storm. Or he came running to me and tried to get me to pick him up... 70 lb. pitbull wanting me to pick him up... right...The only time that he will fight back is when he gets cornered and has nowhere to go and feels really threatened (the poodle got him cornered but he just jumped over it and ran to the bed). If he ever has to fight back though, he can do some serious damage if he really wants to. I've never seen him actually fight back more then just a quick bite and growl to distract the other dog while he ran. Pitbulls are pure muscle, but mostly just big goofballs with not much coordination. He bounces around like a rabbit when hes jogging, and he's the clumsiest thing I've ever seen.I love him more then anything. He's awesome with little kids and old people. My little nephew is 5 and is shorter than my pitbull. My dog doesn't pay any attention to him, even when my nephew is pulling on his hair and trying to ride him. The only time he does pay any attention to him is when he walks over to lick my nephew. My grandmother (87 years old) takes him for walks and he won't tug or pull her at all. He's as sweet as my golden retriever that I used to have.He listens soooo good. He likes playing with cats across the street, but if he goes to run off to play with them, all you have to say is his name and he will stop dead and come back to you. If he sees someone that he hasn't seen in a week and runs to greet them, just tell him to stay and he will stop and wait for them to come to him. He always listens to whatever you tell him to do, no exceptions.Don't listen to anyone that says how bad pitbulls are, and how they'll attack you and maul you if you turn your back on them. The news gives them such a bad reputation. Every once in awhile there will be a dog that's just plain mean, but you have that with every breed. I've seen golden retrievers that will take your hand off if you get near them. Besides the few pitbulls that are born mean, the only reason that they will turn mean is if their owner is one of the di.ck heads that trains them to fight or abuses them. All those people can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.After owning a few pitbulls myself and having a lot of friends that own them (5 to be exact), I know that they're some of the nicest and best behaved dogs out there. My vet told me some statistic... 80% of vets that own a dog own a pitbull because they know how great of dogs they are.Sorry about the rant guys, but ever since I started owning pitbulls and found out what great dogs they are, I've made it a goal of mine to try to teach as many people as possible about how great they are. I can't stand how bad of a reputation they have and it really censored me off when I hear stupid people talk about how bad pitbulls are when most of them have never even seen a pitbull up close.
WTF? No way you haven't fucked this dog yet. Just kidding. I love dogs as well. Gotta love the unconditional love. I had a doberman growing up and she was the best and smartest dog ever. My ex bought a chihuahua. Those dogs are for one person owners. That and she babied and smothered the dog, but that is another story. Dogs are cool. Seriously though, lay off the pitbull.