now it's time for a limerick

There once was a man from TorontoHe played poker and won some big doughHe got player of the yearHe has no more fearAnd they call him "The Daniel Negreanu"Man, this is getting ridiculous, lol.

Theres no doubt I love pokerSome call me crazy and a jokerOne day I'll be in the big gameBut for now I'm pretty lameCause each day I keep getting broker

Once there was a player named Annie DukeWhose cackling laughter made me pukeI wished that trollWould climb back in her holeCause she gave all the children a spook...I actually have nothing against Annie Duke. I liked the Duke-puke rhyme and the limerick took on a life of its own.

Not many are aware that Shakespeare used to play"Me doth think you foldeth too much," he was often heard to sayOpponents claimed, "He stinks."The reason being, methinks,He would give away his hand in a soliloquy

I once had "dinner for two"I flopped 2 nines and a six to them toothe guy with the lockethad two nines in his pocketSo I hit him with the heel of my shoe!KKfor those who didn't already know... dinner for two is a nickname for pocket 69.

Strip Poker, I can Play Solid ,I swearGot the Nuts, I think with two pairMade it one hundred bucks to GoMy "nuts" got beat by a boat.Now I'm not wearing any underwear...I know.. its lame... Just had to try

Strip Poker, I can Play Solid ,I swearGot the Nuts, I think with two pairMade it one hundred bucks to GoMy "nuts" got beat by a boat.Now I'm not wearing any underwear...I know.. its lame... Just had to try
LOL I love the concept! Just kinda missing the whole paramater of being a limerick with the "go" and "boat" thing, but anytime a lady says nuts two times in 5 lines and ends with not wearing any underwear its a good poem in my book.
A Strip Poker limerick againA little fun with a female friendShe showed me top pairI knew soon she'd be bareand my "straight" would be going all-in
We have a winner! Awesome

My lady friend said "lets play poker"I got out the cards and threw out the jokerShe asked me what I was doing so I said "getting ready to have some fun"She replied with "so am I, hun"Then I realized she meant "poke-her"3rd line is kinda long, oh well. :D