useless fact

So therefore we have the obvious answer - GOUDA
obviously :roll: Ok, I don't want to keep losing. Let's play something else.
Ite you think of a game that your good at then and I'll try to learn it
how about something easy.......20 questions
i think im too burnt out for more mind games, we shall continue tomorrow! 20 questions it shall be
  • Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i wore you out. i have that affect on men.
yea seriously, once i finish i need a nap or a break. how typical you wanna keep on playing, always 'me me me'
yea seriously, once i finish i need a nap or a break. how typical you wanna keep on playing, always 'me me me'
you're going to have to work on your stamina, otherwise I'll have to find some one else :wink:
you're going to have to work on your stamina, otherwise I'll have to find some one else :wink:
only way to work on stamina is practice practice practice.im GREAT at practicing
only way to work on stamina is practice practice practice.im GREAT at practicing
i like practice too :wink:
just fuck her already dna. stop flirting and do it! jk
how rude man, we are both married and just trying to play some word games, Christ why do people always have to read more into things then are really there.
how rude man, we are both married and just tried to play a word game, Christ why do people always have to read more into things then are really there.
I know what you mean. It really bothers me too.Wanna make out?
how rude man, we are both married and just trying to play some word games, Christ why do people always have to read more into things then are really there.
Sex or poker?
WORD GAMES, JUST WORD GAMES!Although dna + renae + idaho = word game
Wanna make out?
not until you have watched mallrats
do you really think you are in a position to make these kinds of demands?
yes i do because if i say "what, like in the back of a Volkswagen?" you are going to be completely lost
Wanna make out?
yes i do because if i say "what, like in the back of a Volkswagen?" you are going to be completely lost
alright you win....as usual. I'll put it on my "things to do before I make out with dna" list.
Wanna make out?
alright you win....as usual. I'll put it on my "things to do before I make out with dna" list.
:club:
I can't beleive I just read that whole thing.Ray
Are you Ok. :doh:
No, not really. Wife problems, tired, stressed about no work things while simultaneously having a huge lull in work (I literally have nothing scheduled to do today) has led to way too much negative brain activity. And, uh... you? How you doing? :)Ray
I can't beleive I just read that whole thing.Ray
Are you Ok. :doh:
No, not really. Wife problems, tired, stressed about no work things while simultaneously having a huge lull in work (I literally have nothing scheduled to do today) has led to way too much negative brain activity. And, uh... you? How you doing? :)Ray
Umm.....I'm fine. Thanx for asking.
Wanna make out?
one of the greatest movies ever...your line of course preceded by "Im going to fuck her in a very uncomfortable place"...just for kicks... "Well...did he cum or what??[/b]