useless fact

TRASH - 3ADIEU - 1SHORT - 2HEARD - 2BLINK - 0BRANK - 2 SOUGH - 1MOTIF - 0CRAPS - (if you can use bowel i can use craps :oops: )
LASER - 2BRAKE - 1BREAD - 1DUSTY - 2DRAKE - 1ROBES - 3TOWEL - 3BOWEL - EWWW - 2
  • Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRASH - 3ADIEU - 1SHORT - 2HEARD - 2BLINK - 0BRANK - 2 SOUGH - 1MOTIF - 0CRAPS - (if you can use bowel i can use craps :oops: )damn *&^%$^& - why do you always get to finish first?
TRASH - 3ADIEU - 1SHORT - 2HEARD - 2BLINK - 0BRANK - 2 SOUGH - 1MOTIF - 0CRAPS - (if you can use bowel i can use craps :oops: )damn *&^%$^& - why do you always get to finish first?
i had a feeling that could be your word, but i thought surely theres no way a nice lady like yourself would use the word craps, but then i remembered its poker significance and said 'well maybe'. :club: you give up on mine or wanna keep going for it?
I give up and I don't think I want to play with you anymore. You cheat. That's the only explanation I can come up with.(craps as in the dice game. get your mind out of the gutter.)
I do cheat, I have played this game for years, love it.my word was NOTES
SHIRT - 0LOSER - 1SURAH - 2SHORT - 1MACED - 2GOUDA -
IDAHO - 1PROUD - 2CHOKE - 1GROPE - 1BUSTY - 3 ( why do all of your words have sexual connotations to them? i like it :club: )
IDAHO - 1PROUD - 2CHOKE - 1GROPE - 1BUSTY - 3 ( why do all of your words have sexual connotations to them? i like it :club: ) my next word was going to be penis. :D
...and I lose again. How the hell did you get GOUDA.
IDAHO - 1PROUD - 2CHOKE - 1GROPE - 1BUSTY - 3 ( why do all of your words have sexual connotations to them? i like it :club: ) my next word was going to be penis. :D
...and I lose again. How the hell did you get GOUDA.
WOOO! I think 6 words could be a new record for meStarting off with a 0 always helpsI knew AOU were for sure and I knew your 4th letter had to be M, C, or D, and the 5th letter had to be either B F G J K N P Q V W X Y ZSo therefore we have the obvious answer - GOUDA
So therefore we have the obvious answer - GOUDA
obviously :roll: Ok, I don't want to keep losing. Let's play something else.
Ite you think of a game that your good at then and I'll try to learn it