play this draw any differently?

Was torn between raising and limping preflop...Flop call OK to induce action or do we raise and hope for more callers?PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: thecamelot is MP1 with [Jh], [Kh]. 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+2 calls, thecamelot calls.Flop: (12 SB) [9s], [8h], [Th] (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+2 bets, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+2 calls, thecamelot calls, MP2 calls.Turn: (10 BB) [6s] (4 players)UTG+2 checks, thecamelot bets, UTG+2 calls, thecamelot calls, MP2 calls.River: (18 BB) [4h] (4 players)UTG+2 checks, thecamelot bets, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, UTG+2 calls.Final Pot: 21 BB

I raise the flop.. ram and jam, ram and jam.  You have an equity edge over even just 1 person, and cleaning up overcard outs with equity edge is nice here.Depending on how flop went, I'm either betting or c/r'ing the turn.
Do you really think we have enough equity to be betting this turn. Our overs are certainly not good, maybe .5 outs. The 9h and 6h don't make us that comfortable. And since QJ is a good possibility our 7 outs have to be discounted a little. Also the 7s and Qs are a little scary. I think its close but maybe im too tight.

A miracle would have to take place for us to be up against a set + a made straight already. Seriously, look at the betting. The flop would have been capped if we were up against set + straight. At most, we're up against one of those, and we have around 12-13ish outs. With 3 others in, yes, we have an equity edge.

Raise PF.After that, you got this hand completely backwards. On the flop, your equity is about double it is on the turn because you have 2 cards to come instead of one. Raise the intial flop bet to try to clean up some of your outs. It would suck to hit a jack and then end up losing to a gutshot queen. If someone raises behind you, cap. I really don't understand the turn bet at all. River is good.

Just kidding, seriously though, I am calling the bet and then 3-betting when it gets back to me too, I mean, you have a monster draw. On the turn, I check call, and the river is obviousl
I like 3-betting the flop after calling the more I think about it. I've got the betting backwards in this hand, calling when ahead and betting when my winning chances are lower.Some in favour of raising PF and some in favour of calling, I'm taking it that it's pretty close?

I'd say that's a raise pf, but call isn't horrid or anything. Not nearly as bad as your flop play at least :club: If you were pretty sure you'd get raised (if MP2 generally followed up pf aggression), the call/3-bet is ok, but most passive players will just call this with their AK/AQ or whatever (just like MP2 did here), so you run the risk of everyone staying in for just 1 bet when you have an absolutely massive equity edge. This would be a huge mistake. I'd say it's not even close and you must raise this flop the first chance you get. And this is based on equity only. The fact that a raise here will push out AK-AJ and clean up outs is a bonus and only makes raising that much better.