hey all nj/ny/eastern pa fcpers

okay, so Finally I'm gonna get off my lazy ass and get this game going at my place. The buy-in is gonna be 100 and will be a mixed game of at least LHE/NLHE/ Stud/PLO, other games can be added. I only have room for 8 at this time. I want to have the game on saturday so that we don't have any NFL complications :wink: . Beer will be there and if you want to bring any, by all means go ahead. Shoot me a PM or EMail. I'm dead serious this time, so lets get it going and have some fun

Meh, this time of year you will have either College Football or NFL complications, it's unavoidable.I'll be at future games for sure, but since I've actually gotta move all my crap up to NYC this weekend, I'm gonna have to pass on the inaugural session.

I hop in my car, I can be there in like 22 hours. Just let me know in time.
ronnie im coming back home baby.......im moving back to fl....orlando, davenport actually....cant wait..
Wow. Did I miss the newspaper article that statedd Davenport, Fl is being overrun with young asian sluts?I can't imagine you'd move otherwise. Unless Robert Smith lives there. Good for you. I have to get this FL FCP thing going. I'll rape you on the rake, but you will enjoy.congrats. Disney here you come.
I hop in my car, I can be there in like 22 hours. Just let me know in time.
ronnie im coming back home baby.......im moving back to fl....orlando, davenport actually....cant wait..
Wow. Did I miss the newspaper article that statedd Davenport, Fl is being overrun with young asian censored?I can't imagine you'd move otherwise. Unless Robert Smith lives there. Good for you. I have to get this FL FCP thing going. I'll rape you on the rake, but you will enjoy.congrats. Disney here you come.
i would be down with a south fl fcp tourney...i wouldnt mind being raped on the rake, more fun that way

okay, I'm dumb, and very sorry. I realized late last night that I can't do it on saturday. I have to be in Philly for something I had planned on a while ago and I knew it was coming up, but I failed to put 2 and 2 together. So, I can't do it this saturday, but next daturday should be more then cool.

okay, I'm dumb, and very sorry. I realized late last night that I can't do it on saturday. I have to be in Philly for something I had planned on a while ago and I knew it was coming up, but I failed to put 2 and 2 together. So, I can't do it this saturday, but next daturday should be more then cool.
wtf am I supposed to do. I'm in South of the Border, SC right now? I guess I'll turn around and go home.Fuckstick

Im from Trenton and always up for a game, what I dont understand is how do you have a 1 buy-in for multiple games, I can see haveing a $100 buy-in for NL-HE, then another $100 for another game and so on. Please explain

Im from Trenton and always up for a game,  what I dont understand is how do you have a 1 buy-in for multiple games,  I can see haveing a $100 buy-in for NL-HE, then another $100 for another game and so on. Please explain
umm, its one buy-in for one game, I don't see what you don't understand, the game rotates every two rotations, pretty easy
wtf am I supposed to do. I'm in South of the Border, SC right now? I guess I'll turn around and go home.Fuckstick
south of the border!!!! every road trip I take its a fun time