St. Louis Rams will win the superbowl
Ya and I'm gona censored Jenifer Aniston. No wait I think I have a better chance.
the rams will be good this year nonetheless. maybe not superbowl quality but they will be good.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya and I'm gona censored Jenifer Aniston. No wait I think I have a better chance.
the rams will be good this year nonetheless. maybe not superbowl quality but they will be good.
Maybe not playoff quality. :club:
Maybe not playoff quality. :club:
yeah, i didn't elude to this but the rams always choke in the playoffs.

Yeah, I bet they are out first round in the playoffs. I do think they'll be there, because the Cards and 49er's are in their division.

yeah, how about those rams losing to the absolute worst team in football right now...i mean, seriously, if i were a rams fan i would already be looking to next yearAlso, let me remind you that the Chiefs are going to win the AFC this year, just wait and see

rams are getting their ass kicked by the niners right now. how pathetic
It will probablly be the niners only win this season. :club:

Yes Ottawa, its especially boring watching them hoist 3 Lombardi trophies over the past 4 years and comletely pwn every team that has gotten in their way.I was particulary bored the last two times tha Pats have played the Rams, in case you don't remember they dominated the "greatest show on turf" in the super bowl, and then rolled them again last year, including a touchdown pass from the greatest kicker of all time.

Granted, the niners are no Patriots.. But they are better than last year, and they won 2 games last season, so they're probably good for 3 or 4 this season. Nolan is going to be an excellent coach, and he will whip these guys into shape. They're young, and it's going to take time, but he'll get it done. They're also running a new style of defense, which has proven successful so far in this game. I actually had the niners as an upset pick in this game.. but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on it.

Don't worry, The Rams will come back. They are the greatest show on turf. And who do you like so much??? The Patriots??? (boring)
Yeah, okay, they'll come back...uh, if you have read my posts, you would know I am a chiefs fan...and yeah, they are the greatest show ON TURF, but the title of best offense in the NFL for the last three years belongs to the Kansas City Chiefs.....yeah, that's right, and now that we have an improved defense, we will be a major force to reckon with. Since the Rams play in the NFC ( the minor leagues of professional football), I am sure they will eek out a mere 8 wins or so, but seriously, the Rams suck

the team everyone else picks? seems like the people in this thread are picking all kinds of different teams including the Chiefs (LOL) and the Rams (LMAO), I find its better to pick the team that will win, not the team that won't but will make you seem different

what makes you so sure the Chiefs aren't a Super Bowl contender? I mean, seriously, did anyone watch how the Chiefs completely dominated a pretty decent/good Jets team. I mean, the Jets were 10-6 and made it to the second round of the playoffs last year and nearly beat the Steelers in the playoffs. I know it is only one game, but the Chiefs played a much better opponent than the Patriots did and looked a lot better in winning their game than the Patriots did, so...let's not just dismiss the Chiefs because they had a bad D last year, they have a whole new defensive lineup this year

Sure, the Chiefs played a better opponent than the Patriots did, but the Jet's aren't the Patriots.. Basically, it's a case of "until someone proves otherwise". And until then, the Pats are still the team to beat. And they weren't looking like they missed a step Thursday night. Granted, I know the competition was somewhat weak, but as a team, they looked just like they were supposed to look. Dominant.