monitor setup for multi-table play

Right now I can get 4 full screens onto my monitor but its REALLY smalll and hard to read. I would like to be able to get 8...... Advice on what to buy... Im totally computer Illeterite :club:

Right now I can get 4 full screens onto my monitor but its REALLY smalll and hard to read.  I would like to be able to get 8...... Advice on what to buy... Im totally computer Illeterite :club:
50" flat screen plasma tv with computer monitor inputs.That'll do it.
Right now I can get 4 full screens onto my monitor but its REALLY smalll and hard to read.  I would like to be able to get 8...... Advice on what to buy... Im totally computer Illeterite :club:
50" flat screen plasma tv with computer monitor inputs.That'll do it.
Yep.

I have heard the Dell 2001Fp is the monitor of choice. Will let you know on Tuesday....comes in via ebay. Paid $425 plus $60 shipping. I watched them for about 2 weeks and that looks like that is as cheap as it gets. You need 1600 x 1200 resolution to get NO overlap. I run my monitor now at the resolution setting right below that and can play 4 comfortably, but everything is small and you still have some overlap.

I have heard the Dell 2001Fp is the monitor of choice.  Will let you know on Tuesday....comes in via ebay.  Paid $425 plus $60 shipping.  I watched them for about 2 weeks and that looks like that is as cheap as it gets.  You need 1600 x 1200 resolution to get NO overlap.  I run my monitor now at the resolution setting right below that and can play 4 comfortably, but everything is small and you still have some overlap.
Do one better...http://www.ubid.com/actn/opn/getpage.asp?A...87521&uwb=9369920.1" for $419
used CRTs are under 100$. same resolution, same size, more desk space, less money.
CRT are what again?? As I said Im computer dumb..... plus I think I definatly need 2 of whatever I get.
used CRTs are under 100$. same resolution, same size, more desk space, less money.
CRT are what again?? As I said Im computer dumb..... plus I think I definatly need 2 of whatever I get.
Normal size monitors.