$1/$2 nl hand i got blasted for at mgm

I got this hand at the mirage, and everyone blasted me at the table for the way I played it... I thought it was a pretty safe slow-play... thoughts.Dealt Q10 as the BB in an extremely loose $1/$2 game at MGM, MP raises to $5, CO calls, I defend. Flop comes Qd-10c-10d (halleluja)I check, both check.Turn is a 9c.I check, both check.River is 4hI check, MP raises $10, CO raises to $40, I push all in, MP folds, CO calls.Realistically how worried should I be that I'm up against K-10, A-10, KK, or AA here and giving away the free card that could let them beat me (if one of them has QQ I'm paying them off no matter what in this game)? Is it alright to give the free cards knowing there's a very good chance they're going to take a stab at it on the turn or river (which I'd seen countless times) if they improve a little?Everyone was like "wow, checked it all the way through, that was rookie, stupid etc."

I like the checks. are you actually afraid of A10 and K10 on this board?Just confused some.oh and btw maybe just a smaller re-raise instead of pushing all in and maybe the other knit calls? Did he have anything or just trying to steal?Other then that well played I think

so did the table criticize the CO for checking all the way down w/ his set?i dont really see anything wrong w/ checking. me personally, i like a value bet on the turn. you'll likely get called by flush draws, or possibly even raised (good for you) by AQ, A10, AA, KK, or JJ.

it's gutsy, but this is completely player- and read-dependent that none of us can answer it for you whether this was good or bad.aseem