did party poker just freeze??

This sucks! I was trying to play the 150 tourny and it won't let me
Any chance if they get it going that it starts up or can I go watch the Miami-Florida St game?

I'll give you a synopsis RDog. Miami's passing game sucks, Miami's kicker sucks, Miami's weapon Hester sucks, Florida State is running at will, Miami down 10-0, goodbye $50. :cry:Miami just throws another INT. Now I'm really fucked.

I'll give you a synopsis RDog. Miami's passing game sucks, Miami's kicker sucks, Miami's weapon Hester sucks, Florida State is running at will, Miami down 10-0, goodbye $50. :cry:Miami just throws another INT. Now I'm really fucked.
im watching this game. im also a big FSU fan :club::D:D
I'll give you a synopsis RDog. Miami's passing game sucks, Miami's kicker sucks, Miami's weapon Hester sucks, Florida State is running at will, Miami down 10-0, goodbye $50. :cry:
Too funny. Same for me. I am actually watching the game, just better on HD in the other room.

About 10 hours ago, Party suffered the same problem, but then after just 5 mins or so they solved the problem, and everything went back to normal again. From what it seems, all the real money games are frozen - while all the play money games have no problem whatsoever. :roll: Rolf Slotboomwww.rolfslotboom.com