heads-up sng's

Tell you what Douchebag!When you don't post threads like this:Hello is anyone interested in $100 at Full Tilt for $100 at Poker Stars, I would need you to transfer me the money and I'd transfer you the money at full tilt. I will send it first. ThanksThan i might believe what you're saying. or follow it up withthis:"where else do they allow 18 year olds to play"So in conclusion, I do not believe you. And i think you're a complete waste of space.
Want to go to Full tilt now and see me sit with my bankroll? I have already cashed out 3k, and have 600 on party poker. So I am not quite sure what you are talking about?
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From: Huge PairTo: Royal_TourPosted: Thu, Sep 1st, 2005 7:08Subject: hey buddy Quote messageHow do you want me to prove how much I have, I have made over 6k in less than a month.You are an idiot, I have built an online roll of 5k in less than a month playing exclusively NL heads up matches. I started at $50, then went to $100, now I am playing $200 at Full Tilt. Believe me there is a lot of money in it.Want to go to Full tilt now and see me sit with my bankroll? I have already cashed out 3k, and have 600 on party poker. So I am not quite sure what you are talking aboutWell which is it?. do you have 6K, 5K, or now only 3K or 2K???.. comon man. if you're gonna PM me at least get your story straight, YOu look like a damn fool.I can neteller 3,000 into any account u want, and sit down with it. u wanna do that too?get a life bud

From: Huge PairTo: Royal_TourPosted: Thu, Sep 1st, 2005 7:08Subject: hey buddy Quote messageHow do you want me to prove how much I have, I have made over 6k in less than a month.You are an idiot, I have built an online roll of 5k in less than a month playing exclusively NL heads up matches. I started at $50, then went to $100, now I am playing $200 at Full Tilt. Believe me there is a lot of money in it.Want to go to Full tilt now and see me sit with my bankroll? I have already cashed out 3k, and have 600 on party poker. So I am not quite sure what you are talking aboutWell which is it?. do you have 6K, 5K, or now only 3K or 2K???.. comon man. if you're gonna PM me at least get your story straight, YOu look like a damn fool.I can neteller 3,000 into any account u want, and sit down with it. u wanna do that too?get a life bud
I have a grand at Party so 5 + 1 equals 6, ill be sitting with 3400 at full tilt if you want to verify, I have already cashed out roughly 2500. I will be sitting with 3400 waiting.

This is a pretty ridiculous thread. There are so many people giving figures for hourly expectancy but unless i missed it no one says what the average match takes, and having played a few of these (mostly limit) and the time is not predictable at all compared to a larger sng. The edge in nl matches like this is also too unpredictable. If you are a good player then HU nl sng's are certainly not your most profitable use of your time. With so many terrible players in regular sng's you can have pretty incredible win percentages, and that's not even to mention cash games.

Here's my current starting lineup:QB: Peyton ManningWR: Marvin HarrisonWR: Reggie WayneRB: Ahman GreenRB: Curtis MartinTE: Algae CrumplerD: CarolinaK: Adam Vinatier
good luck winning in the colts' bye week :wink:oh, and in week 9 too.
Nl HU SnG's are a joke
I agree. I've been messing around with them a little bit lately. I've been successful, but I think it's purely luck. People going all in to steal the $15 in blinds is a bit over the top. What does everyone think of Duece McAllister as my number one fantasy football pick last night? #5 overall, after LT, Alexander, Holmes, and Edge.
No one took Manning that high? You took Deuce over PEYTON MANNING!!!!