Why? Because you've already thought of this.Renae, I have sent you some pictures of me for proof. Actually, just go to Playgirl.com and look for the 1997 centerfold. That's not me, but I know someone who knows him.Only one person on this forum knows what I look like. She started your thread.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?   Because you've already thought of this.Renae, I have sent you some pictures of me for proof.   Actually, just go to Playgirl.com and look for the 1997 centerfold.  That's not me, but I know someone who knows him.Only one person on this forum knows what I look like.   She started your thread.
Well that's an interesting tidbit of information. File that away for future use.You didn't even mention the dream part. Shame really cause it was kind of a "juicy" one.
Nah, she won't find anyone better than me.  She's going to a top school so it'll just be a bunch of tools.Besides, I have a huge johnson.  Huge.
She might not leave you...but she will definately tune up the Horn section.Maybe she won't...but I am sure she will definately make some back seat Martinis.
]Nah, she won't find anyone better than me[/b].  She's going to a top school so it'll just be a bunch of tools.Besides, I have a huge johnson.  Huge.
Who's better than you? Nobody, that's who. Yeah, top school. I'm sure no family money or potential two comma kids will go there. (Finding Forrester ref)I already know about the Johnson. BTW, it's not that big. We just say that to keep you "up"
Why?   Because you've already thought of this.Renae, I have sent you some pictures of me for proof.   Actually, just go to Playgirl.com and look for the 1997 centerfold.  That's not me, but I know someone who knows him.Only one person on this forum knows what I look like.   She started your thread.
Well that's an interesting tidbit of information. File that away for future use.You didn't even mention the dream part. Shame really cause it was kind of a "juicy" one.
Probably b/c you made it up. I actually almost typed "if you really had a dream about The Mexico" I would be completely flattered" but I thought you were just doing what you off topic ladies do. Therefore, I omitted it.
Probably b/c you made it up. I actually almost typed "if you really had a dream about The Mexico" I would be completely flattered" but I thought you were just doing what you off topic ladies do. Therefore, I omitted it.
Okay. Whatever. But I didn't make it up. And you were a girl. And you had a boyfriend. And there was almost a threesome involved. I'm not sure what that means. And now I've told you even though I didn't intend to. See how you suckered me into that by calling me a tease? Damn. Well played.
]Nah, she won't find anyone better than me[/b].  She's going to a top school so it'll just be a bunch of tools.Besides, I have a huge johnson.  Huge.
Who's better than you? Nobody, that's who. Yeah, top school. I'm sure no family money or potential two comma kids will go there. (Finding Forrester ref)I already know about the Johnson. BTW, it's not that big. We just say that to keep you "up"
I'm just disappointed you thought you had to spell out a Finding Forrester reference for me.
Nah, she won't find anyone better than me.  She's going to a top school so it'll just be a bunch of tools.Besides, I have a huge johnson.  Huge.
She might not leave you...but she will definately tune up the Horn section.Maybe she won't...but I am sure she will definately make some back seat Martinis.
You suck.

Good luck...I got to the final tablel on Monday night but was out in 9th. Got cold carded big time. Was real excited to get to the final table.Was going to play last night but was sick as a dog (not sick like royal or ron, but really ill).I may see you on Thursday as I plan to play in a couple more of these.~sublime

Good luck...I got to the final tablel on Monday night but was out in 9th.  Got cold carded big time.   Was real excited to get to the final table.Was going to play last night but was sick as a dog (not sick like royal or ron, but really ill).I may see you on Thursday as I plan to play in a couple more of these.~sublime
Where the fuck did this post come from?
Good luck...I got to the final tablel on Monday night but was out in 9th.  Got cold carded big time.   Was real excited to get to the final table.Was going to play last night but was sick as a dog (not sick like royal or ron, but really ill).I may see you on Thursday as I plan to play in a couple more of these.~sublime
Where the fuck did this post come from?
Sorry.Ron you suck and I have done renaedawn with speedz big johnson.... Better?!?~sublime

haha good hijack my freinds very good indeed... is there any way i can get in on the gay love keep in mind that i don't have to take breaths during bjs because ive worn down the passigeway in my nose from so much cociane and that is why like my signiture says my mouth is always open and ready for buisness and you can also use the long top part of my frollet for leverage and stuff... a frollet is a half mullet and half afro btwbtw i'd like to mention that i really do do crack and stuff but not so much that it effects my daily life i'm sure you all thing i'm stupid for that but hey its my life and doest effect school or pokerGood luck.