i folded 7-7 in the sb gasp!

This should strike up some responses. 3-6 limitI'm in the SB with 7-7.EP raises, CO calls, Button calls, I fold in the SB.I'm not sure if this is bad, or borderline...If there was just 1 in before me for a raise, I auto 3 bet to isolate (not let the BB in for cheap). If there were 4 in before me I'd auto call.Also remember the SB in 3-6 is 1.

Why is this even a debatable fold?
Care to elaborate?
The button cold called the raise already, so there's no need to defend anything. You will be completely out of position postflop with a hand that isn't very strong here. You're only playing to flop a set and with the 3/6 blind structure, your call would really just be a cold call.
Care to elaborate?
The button cold called the raise already, so there's no need to defend anything. You will be completely out of position postflop with a hand that isn't very strong here. You're only playing to flop a set and with the 3/6 blind structure, your call would really just be a cold call.
I know.What about 8-8 and 9-9?
Care to elaborate?
I'm not calling with 88. 9-9 would depend on my reads, but I lean towards a fold there too. I'll call with TT.
Care to elaborate?
I'm not calling with 88. 9-9 would depend on my reads, but I lean towards a fold there too. I'll call with TT.
Yeah 10-10 is a definite call. I guess 7-7 is EZ then, I'll fold 8-8 too. 9-9 I'd prob call most of the time.I guess when I posted I figured it was borderline, but eh. That line's closer to 9-9.

Why are you folding pockets to one bet, with 3 people in the hand and the possibility of the BB calling as well?I could understand the thought if it was 22 or 33 and the EP raiser was a rock, but that seems pretty weak/tight. Why would 10 10 be better then 77 in this spot? You are still looking for a set with 10 10. Pretty much anything up to QQ you are looking to hit a set with.You call with 10 10 and the flop is K 8 J. You call with JJ flop comes down A 7 9.If you are going to fold 7's in that spot you might as well fold everything but AK AQ AA-QQ.

Why are you folding pockets to one bet, with 3 people in the hand and the possibility of the BB calling as well?I could understand the thought if it was 22 or 33 and the EP raiser was a rock, but that seems pretty weak/tight. Why would 10 10 be better then 77 in this spot? You are still looking for a set with 10 10. Pretty much anything up to QQ you are looking to hit a set with.You call with 10 10 and the flop is K 8 J. You call with JJ flop comes down  A 7 9.If you are going to fold 7's in that spot you might as well fold everything but AK AQ AA-QQ.
Because with the structure of 3-6 a SB is 1. So I'm putting in 5, getting odds of close to 4-1, well between 4-1 and 5-1... and Sklansk-Jesus sets the minimum at about 5-1.

I'm calling that in a heart beat. Implied odds here are pretty big if you get a nice flop. I would fold 55, and I'm calling with 66 a little more then 50% of the time, table conditions pending

I'm calling that in a heart beat. Implied odds here are pretty big if you get a nice flop. I would fold 55, and I'm calling with 66 a little more then 50% of the time, table conditions pending
Ok so You'd def call with 7-7, I'd def call with 9-9, Custom calls at about 10-10... So it seems borderline?I'd be getting 5-1 if the BB calls, less than that if he decides to fold.

you are getting straight 5-1.If you flop a set your implied odds bump it up to probably 6.5 maybe even 7 to 1.If the flop comes down A 7 Q and you hold 77, you are going to get paid off more then enough to make the call profitable the times you call and miss.

I would probably fold this here, "probably" meaning like 60% of the time, depending on table conditions/etc.88 I would call more like 75% of the time, and 99 I call pretty much every time.

i normally call
TO the bb question, like everything it depends on who the players are.As far as OPs situation, easy call in the sb.