who is sexier mexico or dutch?

This poll is lame.pure bogus!..Mexico is the sexiest, but you cant poll is sex factor. If anything, the best sex appeal on this site goes to DNA4ever, he's got sex appeal flowing through his veins

i know the poll is lame, but i wanted to have a fun friday by having mexico, smash, and dutch posting in the same thread. Royal since you are posting i also get to look at a hottie while doing it. seems like more fun than working.

Smash and Mexico are both hilarious and knowledgeable about cards.900 of Dutch posts say "bump" and nothing more. Come on now. With out Dirty Deuche, it's a tossup between Smash and Mexico. BTW DD, most ugly people know they are ugly, so they don't put their pictures online (Like me. Do you see my picture? There is a reason.)Just my $.02

Hahahahahaha....what a great way to start the day! You know the last presidential election when you didn't want to vote for either candidate because one was a giant douche and the other was a turd sandwich? But you had to vote anyway because you wanted to simply exercise your democratic right to vote?Well this poll is nothing like that. Besides, they are all dudes and for all I know could all be as ugly as sin. Therefore...I vote for Mexico.

Smash and Mexico are both hilarious and knowledgeable about cards.900 of Dutch posts say "bump" and nothing more. Come on now. With out Dirty Deuche, it's a tossup between Smash and Mexico. BTW DD, most ugly people know they are ugly, so they don't put their pictures online (Like me. Do you see my picture? There is a reason.)Just my $.02
Thank you sir. Smash is really knowledgable about cards. I know enough about to sit down and not make a fool of myself, except when I chase a flush or open ender because I just can't control myself.Nude pics to follow
Dutch uses the word bump with more verve than you could ever comprehend. I therefore change my vote from Spademan's avatar to Dutch.

I agree that this poll has a bias towards men, but if I were to put nicky on here we would all vote for her... or at least I would. I do find Spademan's avatar to be hotter than a three-peckered billy goat...

i like the concept of royal and mexico making out... the spademan av and the royal av would also be pretty hot. now i have to rub one off at work. damn
wait.. wait.. whats all this talk about me and mexico making out?we stay strictly below the equator., that way its all business and no one gets hurt