NO-LIMITdill Pickle (MM) big loser....hassan slask (FL) big winner.....Mahatma (PF) big winner and loser( donked off alot the last week in live play)LIMITMR Notorious (?) medium loser,NW(DW) big loser however due mostly to a series of small hit and runs other than one 90K hit....other than that nothing to big.....oops toomuchvenom big loser in 2-7 triple draw...lolTMV

Matusow's been going up and down on ub. Saw him go up almost $40k two nights ago in fortenza then drop buyins yesterday. After he went up that $40k he went to do a live radio interview I listened to and he was talking about Doyle's advice to him saying that to be a great player he can't care about the money and talked about how he could drop $25k without even caring.

NO-LIMITdill Pickle (MM) big loser....hassan slask (FL) big winner.....Mahatma (PF) big winner and loser( donked off alot the last week in live play)LIMITMR Notorious (?) medium loser,NW(DW) big loser however due mostly to a series of small hit and runs other than one 90K hit....other than that nothing to big.....oops toomuchvenom big loser in 2-7 triple draw...lolTMV
Hassan Slask is Oren Halling (H@llingol on Stars)

Hmm are you sure sir? I dont like to give out names on the net as alot of peole like their identity to themeselves however I ahve played with him on several occasions and has always gone by the name of Frederik L....I may be wrong? but this was my understanding anyways.

Hmm are you sure sir? I dont like to give out names on the net as alot of peole like their identity to themeselves however I ahve played with him on several occasions and has always gone by the name of Frederik L....I may be wrong? but this was my understanding anyways.
Who are you?
H@LL has admitted to being Hassan Slask during the 10/20 NL game on Stars repeatedly. He claimed to have bad beated Mike "the Mouth," on a gut shot and a flush draw (23 suited) for a 50k pot (Mike had set aces on the turn) the night before which I've done research on (looked up the HH) and they are the same person. H@LL = Hassan Slask = Oren Halling, he went to the WSOP under the name and was on the Pokerstars Blog.Don't act like Hassan never gets busted, I watched him go from 40k to busted at 1 table and get busted for 10k on the other table Saturday night.H@LL claimed to have won 110k+ in the month of June on UB. Pretty nice run. I've also heard he was playing relatively low NL limits online up until a couple of months ago (1/2 NL). If so, he's gone on quite a tear.
LIMITMR Notorious (?) medium loser,NW(DW) big loser however due mostly to a series of small hit and runs other than one 90K hit....other than that nothing to big.....oops toomuchvenom big loser in 2-7 triple draw...lol
Mr Notorious is a long time high stakes internet player I know. I have no idea if he wants his name known so not much I can say there. He is not a name tournament player, so I don't think people would recognize his name.RayEdit: Yeah, he doesn't want people to know his real name. Sorry guys. It wouldn't mean much to you anyways.
You sure about this. Neverwin sold much of his UB money (300K+) at Commerce a couple of weeks ago. He usually kills people. I heard he ran bad last week. I know this site isn't particularly fond of him, but there no way he's the big loser in those games. Thunderkeller is probally the big winner. I am not familar with much of the other players.

100/200 Limit on Stars around 6pm ET yesterday.Seen him play better, he was on two tables on the first he had 5 opponents and he was fluctuating between $1100-5200 this was against big stacks, two fellas had over 27k. On the second table however he ended up heads-up with some poor guy who looked determined to donate his 7k stack to Gus, within ten minutes Gus was up 3k against the guy.Still, over the two tables I could see he was averaging $2500-3000 at any one time which woulda been good if he had started each table with $1000 but I somehow doubt it.

He claimed to have bad beated Mike "the Mouth," on a gut shot and a flush draw (23 suited) for a 50k pot (Mike had set aces on the turn) the night before which I've done research on (looked up the HH) and they are the same person.   H@LL = Hassan Slask = Oren Halling, he went to the WSOP under the name and was on the Pokerstars Blog.
from what i read, he called off $1400 pre-flop with 69o against mike's AA, flopped the nut straight, mike hit top set on the turn, and I guess he went broke. don't understand that preflop play and he got absurdly lucky with that kinda flop. it's a shame MM didn't outdraw him on the river. hassan would've deserved it playing the way he did.