any st. louis peeps wanna get a game together?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know where that is....... Im good friends with a Casey Sherman that lives out in Ballwin now.She went to Howell Central.Anyways, you know where Jungermann and Mexico meet, thats where I live pretty much.

Played soccer at Francis Howell North........ I'm pretty sure were the same age, because chaminade won state my junior and senior years I believe.<<<<21yea, lets get a censored game up.
Yeah we won state my junior and senior years. You know Dan Guffey, Kevin Gibbs? I played with club and ODP ball with Guffey and against Gibbs, I played for Busch.
Played soccer at Francis Howell North........ I'm pretty sure were the same age, because chaminade won state my junior and senior years I believe.<<<<21yea, lets get a censored game up.
I played soccer at Howell Central. Class of 01 fool.
I'm going to WUSTL as a froshie. I'm hoping to find some good games on campus...
Shinzilla:I work at WU - I've noticed flyers for a WashU poker website. It's at http://www.wupoker.comIt's a bit empty now because school hasn't officially started yet, but during the academic year, there are multiple games/tournies every day of the week at all hours. I just wish I could play in 'em!!!Coop
I just graduated from Wustl in december, and I used to play in almost all of the tournies posted on wupoker....There were never more than like 30 people in any tournament, except the freeroll that one of the frats put on as a recruitment ordeal. There are almost always regular games going though, at various limits. You will have no problem finding a game.

im down for a game in the future as well. maybe all you guys can bring your homework too and the lunch your mom packed. SIU alumn here too aadams.PM in the future for a game.

im down for a game in the future as well.  maybe all you guys can bring your homework too and the lunch your mom packed. SIU alumn here too aadams.PM in the future for a game.
I finished my homework already, thankyou.
WOW does she live out in Ballwin now?
nope, off mid rivers mall by that quick trip... forget the name of the road but it begins with a W
I think you are referring to Willot Road
If it is Willot you were reffering to, Im 99.9% sure that I know your cousin, and that you just don't know she moved out of her parents house,lol.
I'm going to WUSTL as a froshie. I'm hoping to find some good games on campus...
Shinzilla:I work at WU - I've noticed flyers for a WashU poker website. It's at http://www.wupoker.comIt's a bit empty now because school hasn't officially started yet, but during the academic year, there are multiple games/tournies every day of the week at all hours. I just wish I could play in 'em!!!Coop
I just graduated from Wustl in december, and I used to play in almost all of the tournies posted on wupoker....There were never more than like 30 people in any tournament, except the freeroll that one of the frats put on as a recruitment ordeal. There are almost always regular games going though, at various limits. You will have no problem finding a game.
I live about 2 minutes from Wash U. in Clayton, but don't go to school there can anyone play in these games or do you have to be a student??
I live about 2 minutes from Wash U. in Clayton, but don't go to school there can anyone play in these games or do you have to be a student??
I think they mostly expect students to play, but nobody is going to check ID or anything. If you just show up and look like you might be a student you can play.
nope, off mid rivers mall by that quick trip... forget the name of the road but it begins with a W
If it is Willot you were reffering to, Im 99.9% sure that I know your cousin, and that you just don't know she moved out of her parents house,lol.
Actually I think she DID move out :club:
Actually I think she DID move out :club:
Actually hungout with her tonight, but wasn't about to ask if she was cousins with DCSPORTS92GSR, AWKWARD SILENCE?How about this, does your cousin drive a truck?because not many girls do.