Loose passive
Tough one. Most likely u should check fold. I would bet fold here if he would fold a king or queen to the turn bet. If he'll call u down with a k or q then checkfold.
continuation betI thought that I had fold equity, maybe fold a Q or even a K.
most players at that level have no concept of fold equity, don't try to outsmart them.
or yourself
-Edit-Getting angry about this stuff is almost as bad as the ego present in this forum, forget it.
wtf dude, you posted a hand and you got some opinions that obviously you aren't liking. This flop absolutly blows for your hand, there really couldn't be a worse flop, and you out thought yourself. Calm thyself my man, do you see me getting mad when I post a bad hand, nope, chill son

Kdawg,I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my hand threads, I realize its something you don't have to do. Its nice to get advice.Its not that I don't like the opinions, it doesn't bother me if I played a hand badly and people let me know (in fact if I played it badly I want to know about it).I just found the "don't outsmart yourself" comment a bit condescending, but I was in a rotten mood when I re-read the thread and was probably just being over sensitive.

Kdawg,I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my hand threads, I realize its something you don't have to do. Its nice to get advice.Its not that I don't like the opinions, it doesn't bother me if I played a hand badly and people let me know (in fact if I played it badly I want to know about it).I just found the "don't outsmart yourself" comment a bit condescending, but I was in a rotten mood when I re-read the thread and was probably just being over sensitive.
I don't think he meant anything by the comment, just don't try to get too fancy. 95% of low limit players will not fold A2 in that spot, especially for one bet. You can find a better spot to get bets in than this one.

Tabulas, don't be so sensitive...kdawg told me once that I should remove my balls because I played a hand so weak...the thing is..he was right and I removed one right away to remind me so I would never play weak again... anyways check/fold this down. I miss the little guy :cry: