makin my run at it!

Sorry but you guys are totally wrong, I sometimes play 8 tables for up to 8 hours, thats roughly 6000 hands. If your average BB/100 at 1/2 is 4-5 then that is about 200 - 300 dollars a day. Playing at NL your BB/100 can be easily above 10 if you are good at picking tables.This guy I agree probably won't do it, but it is very possible to make 1000 dollars in 1 or 2 days let alone a week.
I don't think anyone was arguing that someone can't make that much. Hell, I made almost $800 in one hand of 1/2NL, of course its possible. I think the disagreement is with the op and the unrealistic expectations of playing outside of your BR.
can someone tell me what his bank roll "should be" in your opinons. Everyone says he is playig outside his bankroll so i was just curious.
At the risk of becoming one of the jaded "FUCKING USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION TO FIND ONE OF THE MILLION THREADS ABOUT THIS" types, Fucking use the search function to find one of the million threads about this, I say, jadedly.Oh, and 300xBB is a pretty good general rule.
can someone tell me what his bank roll "should be" in your opinons. Everyone says he is playig outside his bankroll so i was just curious.
At the risk of becoming one of the jaded "FUCKING USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION TO FIND ONE OF THE MILLION THREADS ABOUT THIS" types, FUCKING USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION TO FIND ONE OF THE MILLION THREADS ABOUT THIS, I say, jadedly.Oh, and 300xBB is a pretty good general rule.
at the risk of comong off like an ass hole, i don't give a **** about the search function. Everyone was bitching in this thread so i asked the question The reason i asked was because he had 300 and he is playing .25/.50 so isn't that 600 times the bb.? I would appreciate someone explaining.
at the risk of comong off like an ass hole, i don't give a censored about the search function. Everyone was censored in this thread so i asked the question  The reason i asked was because he had 300 and he is playing .25/.50 so isn't that 600 times the bb.? I would appreciate someone explaining.
Yes. It is.No one was questioning that.He started his post saying how "frustrating" it was to play at the limit he had a roll for, so he moved up to the next limit before having the roll for it.That is why people questioned his BR skills.Don't let yourself be untardable.
at the risk of comong off like an ass hole, i don't give a censored about the search function. Everyone was censored in this thread so i asked the question  The reason i asked was because he had 300 and he is playing .25/.50 so isn't that 600 times the bb.? I would appreciate someone explaining.
Yes. It is.No one was questioning that.He started his post saying how "frustrating" it was to play at the limit he had a roll for, so he moved up to the next limit before having the roll for it.That is why people questioned his BR skills.Don't let yourself be untardable.
"untardable", good word :club: thanks for the clarification though,

Acutally he is playing NL, so the 300bb rule doesn't apply. You go by BuyIns. And I think about 15 is standard. Meaning 50x15. So he should have 750. Give or take. I'm playing on about 10 right now.

HAHAHA NICE ONE INTERNET HOT SHOT YOUR RIDING SOME GOOD LUCK NOW BUT IN TIME ALL YOUR MONEY WILL BE MINE LOOKS POCKER IS A HARD GAME DONT COME CRYING TO BE STAKED BY PROS LIKE ME ONCE U LOSE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

HAHAHA NICE ONE INTERNET HOT SHOT YOUR RIDING SOME GOOD LUCK NOW BUT IN TIME ALL YOUR MONEY WILL BE MINE LOOKS POCKER IS A HARD GAME DONT COME CRYING TO BE STAKED BY PROS LIKE ME ONCE U LOSE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
I love this guy. He's the best.