august 10th negreanu open main event

out 16th.Built up a decent stack from some good plays, but I raised a MP's all in to an all in myself, and the button insta-called with KK v.s. my AJs v.s. the original bettors 33. The KK won. I had like 96 in chips, won an all in and had 400... then the BB immediatley, HAD to fold it, and then all in against KK

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Airabus, great signature. I don't recognize the last one but I know the top two intimately. I friggin love that movie. I know almost (just in case the last one is from Big Trouble in Little China) every line in that movie.Nuthin or double Jack.I'm feelin pretty invincible right now.I could go for days with that movie. Much respect.
Thanks RonGlad someone finally noticed. I have seen that movie 200+ times easy (no lie). I was a loser as a kid what can I say. :wink: Easily in my top 5 movies.The third quote is from the Princess Bride.Glad you approve.

out in 4thI had to gamble with qjos vs. 88.I wouldn't have gotten there, but i sucked out twice in a row on dna4ever.See you all next week.

A great event again. Really solid play, almost every showdown was a coinflip. I sucked out, I got lucky, I played well. And most importantly I cashed....
I'm really gettin psyched for the leaderboard to restart, as I think the competition will be pretty good and everyone will have a fresh start again.Stop playing so well AND getting hit with the deck Scott. One or the other I can deal with, but both is too much to overcome, lol.

Agreed a restart will be good for the tourney. I was playing a home game while we were on, and no one could believe the solid play. Constanly AA vs Ak. KK vs QQ. My favorite my JJ vs. AA. Hit jack on turn and got blasted for not thinking before I made my move. Pogue and GWC are at every final table.

I'll get the results updated tonight and on the leaderboard.I did have a good talk with Daniels business team guy Chris yesterday and we started talks on some cool ideas regarding Daniel and these tournies, I'll post more details as things develop.

Agreed a restart will be good for the tourney. I was playing a home game while we were on, and no one could believe the solid play. Constanly AA vs Ak. KK vs QQ. My favorite my JJ vs. AA. Hit jack on turn and got blasted for not thinking before I made my move. Pogue and GWC are at every final table.
"If somebody limp raises you, you know he has aces or kings!!!!!! Idiot."Lol good game everybody, and nice playing the whole way with you Scott.