the obligatory im at the final table thread...

Watching you there, surprised that chipleader folded with so little to call.You can take 3rd or 4th now, easily.

I think you might have overbet that from the outset... you certainly were representing a high pair, though.Good tournament to you, sir.

dude, what the $(*$( was that!?!??! you did so well to get that far and then play a hand like that!?!!? no offence but that was a final table to play tight on. so much raising etc all you had to do was pick them off, and you tried to bluff the mega calling station, wtf!?!? anyways, well done for coming 6th though

when you played that i was thinking AA or KK, so you had me fooled, the mistake was two-fold, one risking chips when you didnt need to, and secondly trying to bluff the retarted calling station, but again well done for 6th

Your right, but here is the thing. I can't fold that flop for a min bet. And once the turn hits, I have a double gut and two overs. I could've done two things different. Smaller raise preflop, and dumped it or just moved in. I know I botched that hand pretty bad.