way to go ron_mexico....

It's such a shame that Madden got the rights to NFL. Granted, I will buy Madden in 2 weeks, but I enjoyed playing NFL Blitz, I think Midway Blitz will be a fun game to play and try to catch the jokes they throw in, like Ron Mexico, but it's going to be missing something without the player names.Ok, I'm done with my rant.

I don't know how you do it Ron_Mexico...How do you fit Poker into that schedule.....between1) being a NFL Starting QB2) Chasing Tail3) Legal Problemand 4) Medical issue's when do you find time for poker????

Multi-tasking.My three years at Va. Tech were not wasted. You also forgot to mention my little brothers legal troubles. That young buck loves the weed. Watch him play though. He runs like a fat kid chasing a cheeseburger. Nothing can stop him. Sorry, gotta go. The UPS guy is here with my Valtrex.

Multi-tasking.My three years at Va. Tech were not wasted. You also forgot to mention my little brothers legal troubles. That young buck loves the weed. Watch him play though. He runs like a fat kid chasing a cheeseburger. Nothing can stop him. Sorry, gotta go. The UPS guy is here with my Valtrex.
You know what? A fatburger sounds damn tasty right now.
i can't believe you idiots didn't realize that's where he got the "Ron Mexico" nickname from. for more hilarity, check out:http://www.ronmexico.com/don't forget to check out your alias,Robb Guam
Idiots....Nice. It's you that are incorrect however. There is a difference in realizing that someone is using an alias and then bring the fact to light for a humorus effect. I guess you are to stupid to see the humor. Your lose.

hey gang dont hurt me. Its little ol' me herpes.Cooler then your best friend, i'll stay with you t'ill the end.Thats right!, no cure for me insight! i wont go with out a fight!.I'm the herpes!.. The herpes..... see ya in hell motha ****ers