worst beat of my life

Limit HE, $100/$200I raise UTG w/ 2 6 suitedFolds around to button, who three-betsFolds to me, I cap, button calls.Flop is 10 7 2 rainbowI bet, button raises, I three-bet, he caps, I call.Turn is another 2I bet, button raises, I three-bet, he calls.River is an AI bet, he raises, I three-bet, he caps, I call.Button shows AA for Aces full to beat my trip 2's.edit: after reading you morons posting your responses, i guess i HAVE to add the obligatory (sw). and you call yourselves poker players. you all had a terrible read on this one. sheesh.except for otnemem or whatever his name is...

Guest XXEddie
Play money?
where else do people raise and cap PF with 62s thyen cap the flop with bottom pairIm sorry you lost you 2400 pot of fake money
Play money?
where else do people raise and cap PF with 62s thyen cap the rive rwith bottom pairIm sorry you lost you 2400 pot of fake money
Bottom trips, but still.Play money.If not, come play limit Omaha on Pokerroom.That's limit Omaha.On Pokerroom.Omaha.Limit.Pokerroom.
Guest XXEddie
Play money?
where else do people raise and cap PF with 62s thyen cap the rive rwith bottom pairIm sorry you lost you 2400 pot of fake money
Bottom trips, but still.Play money.If not, come play limit Omaha on Pokerroom.That's limit Omaha.On Pokerroom.Omaha.Limit.Pokerroom.
sry, typo I fixed it, I meant flop

I find it hysterical that 99.9% of the people on this forum have no sense of humor or sarcasm whatsoever, and without that gay little (sw), they'd never be able to tell someone's joking...

Guest XXEddie
Thats really not a bad beat at all considering you needed to give him a bad beat in order for him to catch an ace to give you a "bad beat".
read other posts before you post, he said about 4 posts up he was kidding
Guest XXEddie
I find it hysterical that 99.9% of the people on this forum have no sense of humor or sarcasm whatsoever, and without that gay little (sw), they'd never be able to tell someone's joking...
jesus, guys, i really didn't think i needed to write the (sw)i guess i need to stop giving you guys credit.
(sw) is necessary in the forum, considering there are even stupider "bad" beats in this section
jesus, guys, i really didn't think i needed to write the (sw)i guess i need to stop giving you guys credit.
(sw) is necessary in the forum, considering there are even stupider "bad" beats in this section
damn, foiled. i thought i had succeeded in writing the stupidest bad beat post in history.