zim is dominating this one

Played the $24 tourney on FullTilt that started at 10PM. Was down to 350 chips at one point in hour 1. Now just won a huge pot with AA against 2nd chipleader against his TP2K. Total donk move by him. I have 180,000 in chips, 2nd has 32,000. 12 players are left.

I have 180,000 in chips, 2nd has 32,000.
:shock:You owe me a new keyboard!Jesus man, way to go. If I had FullTilt, I'd totally come railbird. Good lu...err, happy hunting. :club:

ZIm, you choke this time and I'll have to smack you. :club: Must be a FCP day for Full Tilt, I made it to the final table on the previous 24+2 $300 one today. Hopefully you can finish it up unlike me.

Well, I kinda misplayed that last hand, but he had been pushing a lot of hands. Only made a couple of bad plays, and my huge stack could afford that. Thx to all who came to support, and even a win feels special when you've been there before.

Gotta love someone who speaks in 3rd person...especially in lauding themselves. Hope you didn't sprain your shoulder patting yourself on the back.Congrats on your win, and I'm sure someone else would have fired up that title had you not beat them to it....