an open challenge (for us low rollers)

I'll play you tonight Don if you aren't too busy with the Heads up Tourny (I'll be in it too). I live in Europe though so preferably not after 20.00 EST.7 Stud.
well probly have to do it some other day then ill be busy up until the tournament and that starts at 19:00 so there wont be time.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play you tonight Don if you aren't too busy with the Heads up Tourny (I'll be in it too). I live in Europe though so preferably not after 20.00 EST.7 Stud.
well probly have to do it some other day then ill be busy up until the tournament and that starts at 19:00 so there wont be time.
Ok. I'm available basically everyday until 20-21 EST. So whenever you are free we can do it.

haha most dominant. stud match. everDuring current Stud 1on1 session you were dealt 32 hands and: - saw fourth street 31 times (96%) - saw fifth street 30 times (93%) - saw sixth street 26 times (81%) - reached showdown 19 times (59%) Pots won at showdown - 14 of 19 (73%) Pots won without showdown - 5over in 32 hands. haha that was fun. i was catching every card in the deck but he had no idea how to play heads up.this was just a random $10 match i played at stars by the way

just played tritz in pot limit omaha. i was able to win in a short match thanks to hitting a few flops (hit quad 4s on the 4th hand) and winning one big hand. i dont have much heads up plo experience and when the big last hand happened i still hadnt gotten much of a feel for how he played. i was up about 1800 to 1200 and i was dealt Qh 7c Kd 9d. i raised the pot and he called. flop was Td Qd 6c. really good flop for me. top pair, double gut shot, and a flush draw (and an inside straight flush draw). he bet 60 i raised to 140 and he called. turn was 4s. he came out betting the pot of 400. obviously that card helped him and he wanted to end the hand. i thought he had hit 2 pair, which i had a lot of outs against. i decided to take a shot at ending the match and call the bet, if i missed i would still be in decent shape in chip count. the river was Ad, giving me the nuts. he went all in for 560 and i called. he had 4d Ts 9h 4c for a set of fours.

well some random guy sat down before me and caveman could get in. i beat him pretty easily becuase he liked to bluff at the wrong times and call me down with anything. and im sorry, but i just have to brag about this call i made:Seat 1: Jayss (1050 in chips)Seat 2: Don Giovanni (1950 in chips)Jayss: posts small blind 15Don Giovanni: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Don Giovanni [4c 3d]Jayss: calls 15Don Giovanni: checks*** FLOP *** [4s 8h 9c]Don Giovanni: bets 60Jayss: calls 60*** TURN *** [4s 8h 9c] [2h]Don Giovanni: bets 60Jayss: calls 60*** RIVER *** [4s 8h 9c 2h] [Ac]Don Giovanni: bets 60Jayss: raises 270 to 330Don Giovanni: calls 270*** SHOW DOWN ***Jayss: shows [Jd 7c] (high card Ace)Don Giovanni: shows [4c 3d] (a pair of Fours)Don Giovanni collected 960 from poti knew he would think that my same sized bets were weak and make a big riase on the end. i was even saying it out loud "hes gonna make a big raise now" "oh there it is" have to make those calls to win at heads up

You have a challange match starting in 18 min at PS in the Private section. Doesn't look like you have any takers. I'll give it a go. Just let me know the password

You have a challange match starting in 18 min at PS in the Private section.  Doesn't look like you have any takers.  I'll give it a go.   Just let me know the password
Looks like NimaAA23 registered. Good luck

wow what a match. i thought i was done for sure. i was railbirding the fcp nwp tourny and not paying as much attention as i should have been. i called on a lot of flush draws and missed them and gave away a lot of chips like that. caveman had me down 2740 to 260 or something like that and i started the epic comeback. the good old all in or fold technique got me up to 500 when my A3 beat his J10. then i got up to 800 or so and then 1000 by being really agressive. then i called his raise preflop and hit my ace when he had jacks and got all the money in. then the last hand i hit a flush on the turn and got him all in on the river, he had pocket queens and there were no overcards until the river. i wasnt catching anything for a while to get that low but i was lucky enough to get a rush when i needed it and played it agressively. i think caveman was outplaying me until that comeback, even though i did get a nice bluff on him early on (and he had a nice one on me later).