• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got called after betting every street heads up with a busted flush draw 2 3 of hearts... my opponents called every street with 10 high.I started with 10... went down to 3... up to 18... down to 2... and am now up to 11.

I got called after betting every street heads up with a busted flush draw 2 3 of hearts... my opponents called every street with 10 high.I started with 10... went down to 3... up to 18... down to 2... and am now up to 11.
You fish?!?!?You know they are calling, and yet you still bluff?!?!?!?!

The board was ugly. If he had a hand i felt he would re-raise. He didnt. He just called me down with 10-3. I also lost a big hand before that when I flopped a Full House. When your holding 84(BB, no raises).. and 884 flops usually you feel your gonna win.

Wow i just lost almost all of it... everything just went wrong.. caught on a bluff.. OE str8 and flush draw didnt hit.. Overpair loses to a larger Overpair... and of course that hand i just posted... damn.

down to my last 15.. kinda dumb when u have these good hands and there not good enough... trips get beat by a better kicker... top pair loses to some str8 on the river... lame.

This has got be be the worst site ever (except for the fact that I hit quads on my 3rd hand). The dialog box says nothing about the game, you can't see the lobby while playing, the screen is confusing. So many problems and I've only been on for five minutes!Oh no fold check box thingy.Hey BigDMcgee- how did you keep betting into that big pot (w/ KQ) when the screen said you were all-in pre-flop???? lol Site is kind of a jopke.