do i need to be awake for 50 hours to...

Allright so I haven't slept since I was inNevada, I am currently on a long long session of some $50 NL tables, I've been focusing a lot of the time but it seems that in the last 2 hours I've been playing phenominal... What Gives? I should be tired here perhaps it's the fact that I'm not tilting? Would sleep deprevation produce something like that? Any MD's?

It's because of that spree you went on at 5pm. It energized you for the rest of the night. :club:
I have one rush in this session so far, other than it's just been slow... steady.. one 200 BB pot... But a lot of rough beats, I'd love too get lucky against these guys But im folding too early and I am fine with that lol.
Where you playin??
I dont want to be railbirded and I dont want people coming in, I'd prefer to keep this as donk'ish as it is. Sorry I just want to make $500 in this second wind and to do that I'll need to play optimal games and not make mistakes.Micro NL Games are g00t

why; Maybe your rellying more on instinct than thought? I often here good things from ppl who think less. :-) crazy band for your state of mind matmo's civilwar" I am putting a puzzle togehter" matmos-reconstruction :club:

I need some more crazy bandsPlaylist:Relient KSenses FailThe FaintMarilyn MansonWhat else should I toss on here?
Dropkick Murphys
I have a lot of dropkick but it's not on the playlist tonight.If i get Aces I'll play For Boston