july 20th negreanu open

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be my last Negreanu Open, as long as it's on stars anyway. I just want to heave everytime I log onto that site now. In the first couple of hands I had to lay down QQ and then holding KK, I was obviously up against AA, but in my past experience with stars, my kings were about a 80% favorite, so I went for it, lol.I say we move the tourney somewhere else. Full Tilt and UB are definitely better. And this is coming from the leaderboard leader people!

I say we move the tourney somewhere else. Full Tilt and UB are definitely better. And this is coming from the leaderboard leader people!
Part of my says pshaw.But since i'm down a few hundred this week on hands that highlited some .... really icky stuff.I still have to say pshaw :club: but yeah I know exactly how you feel.MVTH just dropped... and I can now sit here and watch my parade of bad cards until I get my AA cracked by 34o.
C'mon folks, time to register...... besides I heard Pogue talking about sleeping with your mom.
if it weren't too much trouble do you think every now and then when a good situation arises you could drop in some token black guy/dave chapelle lines i would appreciate as would others i believelet me know.
This might be my last Negreanu Open, as long as it's on stars anyway. I just want to heave everytime I log onto that site now. In the first couple of hands I had to lay down QQ and then holding KK, I was obviously up against AA, but in my past experience with stars, my kings were about a 80% favorite, so I went for it, lol.I say we move the tourney somewhere else. Full Tilt and UB are definitely better. And this is coming from the leaderboard leader people!
oh... gimme my 5 bucks :)Maybe I should start a UB account.

Ugh.I am a donk.Stack dwindling and having seen not a playable hand in 55 minutes, I raise with KJ, get re-raised... fold and I'm at 3x BB, so... I go in.AA vs KJ.9 T x x QI am definitively a donkey, yep yep.