riddle at a poker game

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice. What about this, why are 2004 dollars worth less than 2005 dollars?
um...cuz $2005 is more than $2004 by $1?
youre good and fast, i hope your not googling....your in a house with all four walls facing south. A bear walk by, what color is it?
no, not googling...this one might take some time though
here's prbably the hardest one i can think of, i'll be amazed if anyone gets this and hasn'[t alraedy heard it.In a log cabin, all windows and doors are locked from the inside, there is a man laying dead on the floor, the only thing in the house is a rock. he is not bleeding. What happened?

your in a house with all four walls facing south. A bear walk by, what color is it?You would have to be in a house, sitting directly on the North Pole. Therefore all of the walls would be facing south.The only bears near the north pole are polar bears.The bear is white!!!

Whats more evil than Satan, more pure than God. Rich people need it and poor people have it.What is it...
i've heard this one before...not sure if what i thought it was is right though
youre good and fast, i hope your not googling....your in a house with all four walls facing south. A bear walk by, what color is it?
here's prbably the hardest one i can think of, i'll be amazed if anyone gets this and hasn'[t alraedy heard it.In a log cabin, all windows and doors are locked from the inside, there is a man laying dead on the floor, the only thing in the house is a rock. he is not bleeding. What happened?
Sounds like a heart attack or he starved to death.
Its Jimmy Hoffa!! I think I just solved two riddles.

In a log cabin, all windows and doors are locked from the inside, there is a man laying dead on the floor, the only thing in the house is a rock. he is not bleeding. What happened?Gas leak?

maybe the rock in the house is "The Rock" and the guy didn't smelllllll what he was cookin'?
best answer yet.No you're all wrong, the rock is integral, give you all another chance before i spoil it
maybe the rock in the house is "The Rock" and the guy didn't smelllllll what he was cookin'?
best answer yet.No you're all wrong, the rock is integral, give you all another chance before i spoil it
So, you're saying its NOT Jimmy Hoffa?
So, you're saying its NOT Jimmy Hoffa?
It is not Jimmy Hoffa. He is buried under the goal posts at giants stadium. Anyone else ever here that?

um there was a rockslide, buried the house, and a rock broke through the window and landed inside...then the guy suffocated...since his house was burried in rocks and allyeah, i've got nothin...

If this is like the blind swimmer go ahead and spoil it.
A Bell rings ...  A man dies ...  A Bell rings. Ok I admit, I googled this.  I won't post the answer, but I hope there's another one that is better than I found by googling it.  Because that is just ridiculous.  PS - Hooray riddles!  Keep em coming, it makes work tolerable!
huh?http://www.kith.org/logos/things/sitpuz/answers/1.75.html
Yes ... 1.75 a is the answer and the internet takes the fun out of everything :club:
Alright, I'll spoil it, no its not as bad as the swimmer. The man is superman, the rock is kryptonite.
Alright, I'll spoil it, no its not as bad as the swimmer. The man is superman, the rock is kryptonite.
I think these are getting lamer as we go :club:
OK, here's one. You are in a room with a panel of 3 light switches, one of which controls a light in an upstairs room of the house that you are in. the other 2 switches control nothing. You cannot see the room upstairs from your position downstairs. You can only go upstairs once to see if the light is turned on (it is presently off). How can you tell which switch controls the light?
You are in a room with a panel of 3 light switches, one of which controls a light in an upstairs room of the house that you are in. Your already in the room that the switch turns on.
OK, here's one. You are in a room with a panel of 3 light switches, one of which controls a light in an upstairs room of the house that you are in. the other 2 switches control nothing. You cannot see the room upstairs from your position downstairs. You can only go upstairs once to see if the light is turned on (it is presently off). How can you tell which switch controls the light?
You are in a room with a panel of 3 light switches, one of which controls a light in an upstairs room of the house that you are in. Your already in the room that the switch turns on.
OK guys lets stop anwering riddles that were answered on the 2nd page :club:
OK guys lets stop anwering riddles that were answered on the 2nd page :club:
sorry, didnt see it

Blind swimmers mistaking buoys for alarm clocks? Superman locked in a log cabin with a rock of kryptonite? We can do better than this! Maybe it's just me but I like riddles that have reasonable solutions. The Superman one makes WAY more sense than the bells/dead guy one. Think about that for a second...

Blind swimmers mistaking buoys for alarm clocks? Superman locked in a log cabin with a rock of kryptonite? We can do better than this! Maybe it's just me but I like riddles that have reasonable solutions. The Superman one makes WAY more sense than the bells/dead guy one. Think about that for a second...
yeah, the superman one is atleast reasonable, my girl actually got it. The swimmer one is a joke though.