riddle at a poker game

yeah, the superman one is atleast reasonable, my girl actually got it. The swimmer one is a joke though.Wow, koodos to her. I think this post is reflecting exactly how hard I have to work at my job...not a good sign.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have a problem with the bell one, because you could just make shit up and it would still be right.For example:A man is mugged when walking down the street. The mugger says "I am going to ring a bell, then kill you, then ring the bell again."Then he does.The end.

yeah, the superman one is atleast reasonable, my girl actually got it. The swimmer one is a joke though.Wow, koodos to her. I think this post is reflecting exactly how hard I have to work at my job...not a good sign.
amen

I didn't have a problem with the bell one, because you could just make shit up and it would still be right. For example: A man is mugged when walking down the street. The mugger says "I am going to ring a bell, then kill you, then ring the bell again." Then he does. The end.LMAO

The man had the hiccups, until of course the bartender scared the censored out of him with the shotgun
good job. now i hope you didn't just know the answer and ruin it for everyone.
I think you ruined like 10 minutes of everyones life.

1113213211...because the number before it has one 1, one 3, two 1's, three 2's, and one 1...?Congratulations, you've succeeded in making me feel stupid. You got that way too quick! But yeah, that's right....good job.

rsmbox wrote: ok, this is the best one i could remember... What belongs to you, but is mostly used by other people? your nameOoh, ooh, I want to change my answer to this!

why is it illegal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
you're from Nebraska. It's not :club:
nice :D i have to talk to people on the phone all day long at work...now i have to explain to this lady why i'm busting out laughing in the middle of this call...nice work :D
A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bail of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible?
either he's not tied up or has a 10 foot face. Reminds me of, Horse walks into a bar, bartender says why the long face

A man is trapped in a room with no doors or windows with no visible escape. The only thing in the room is a mirror and a table.P.S. I think this one is dumb and I hate riddles but I am REALLY bored at work today!