powerplayer freeroll sunday 7-17

Im in. I've had success in these badboys the two times Ive played them, so lets see if I can win some actual scratch this time.Btw, I really dont like this site overall, I don't know if I trust its random # generator, after seeing some of the worst badbeats Ive ever seen become the norm. But ah well, these tournies are fun as hell cuz you can really test your skills at surviving a ridiculous amount of ppl.Btw, I'll be the moron screaming FCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! into the chatbox every 2 minutes...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

meh... what the heck. I'm in. Placed 11th in one freeroll already today, lets see if we can keep it rollin.See y'all there.

I'm in as well. Dogg88.And Remember: If I take your chips, fear not. I usually give them back with interest :wink:
That is gay.
Sorry. I know it's not as original as using bounty and Boba Fett in the same post.I will learn
I'm in as well. Dogg88.And Remember: If I take your chips, fear not. I usually give them back with interest :wink:
That is gay.
Sorry. I know it's not as original as using bounty and Boba Fett in the same post.I will learn
Hey buddy, I am doing my accounting homework as we speak on bond interest. It was not funny!! :x