fcp logo contest winners surprise announcement!

I'll be arriving at Noon - 12:09pm PST and will be departing at 12:00 am midnight on sunday night.Those are the only direct flights from Toronto on 2 different airlines.Yourself?
Getting in to LV at 5:15PM on friday, and my flight leaves at 7:00PM on sunday.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be arriving at Noon - 12:09pm PST and will be departing at 12:00 am midnight on sunday night.Those are the only direct flights from Toronto on 2 different airlines.Yourself?
FYI, I think my flight arrives in Vegas around 5:20pm on Fri (I have a work-related meeting that morning, so we needed a later flight). I won't be leaving until Monday --figured I'd tack on an extra day while I'm out there. Any of you finalists planning to play some NL hold'em on Sunday? I hear Luxor has a tourney with a cheap buy-in at 10am and another at noon. Also considering some 1/2 or 2/4 NL SnGs. Possibly 3/6 if I am up at all that weekend. I hear Wynn, Bellagio and MGM all have good rooms. Any quick recommendations from FCP members?
FYI, I think my flight arrives in Vegas around 5:20pm on Fri (I have a work-related meeting that morning, so we needed a later flight). I won't be leaving until Monday --figured I'd tack on an extra day while I'm out there. Any of you finalists planning to play some NL hold'em on Sunday? I hear Luxor has a tourney with a cheap buy-in at 10am and another at noon. Also considering some 1/2 or 2/4 NL SnGs. Possibly 3/6 if I am up at all that weekend. I hear Wynn, Bellagio and MGM all have good rooms. Any quick recommendations from FCP members?
when we arent doing cool shit with DN and company, i'll be at the tables, and hangin with some celebs as Mr. Papageorgio. (vegas vacation styles) 8)
Something even better than the above....My DN chip set just arrived. :-) :!:
How's it look buddy?
1. Very nice metallic case.2. Contents: 200 white chips, 200 red, 50 green and 50 black. Chips are nice. Can't wait to start riffling. Two decks of cards A small "big blind" and "small blind" disc. I guess for the beginners. A larger "Dealer" button with DN's name and signature on it. Last but not least...an "official Texas Hold'em" Digital Timer. I think this is the only chip set I have ever seen that included one of these. Great idea!!! Once again guys...it was a great contest. Congrats to all winners. Cant' wait to hear how it goes in LV for everyone. The trip, etc. just shows me how much DN cares for his fans and friends. Truely a class act. :-)
Are you sure it's a 500 chipset? I got my yesterday, it's a 300 piece chipset. Looks pretty though, much nicer set then the box gives its credit for. I'm definitly cracking this one out next time!
Gov...you are right... I can't count.

I just wanted to day that Daniel, you've redeemed yourself in my book. What a kind and thoughtful gesture to do this for the top 5 that placed in the contest. I was starting to "drift" from this site because I thought that all those great logos that didn't win went unnoticed. It's great what you are doing for them! Thanks a bunch! I only wish that I'd have some graphic design skills good enough to have submitted something decent (lol).HAVE FUN GUYS!

Well I'm so excited right now, 11 days is feeling like a decade at this rate. Royal and I will be flying together, we got the same flights booked.Giddy up!

Well I'm so excited right now, 11 days is feeling like a decade at this rate. Royal and I will be flying together, we got the same flights booked.Giddy up!
On that note., For the people bringing wives and or girlfriends.,, just feel free to use me as your excuse, I will take full blame if any sticky situations arise, ie: stripper related, too much to drink.. etc.. Giddy Up again!
On that note., For the people bringing wives and or girlfriends.,, just feel free to use me as your excuse, I will take full blame if any sticky situations arise, ie: stripper related, too much to drink.. etc.. Giddy Up again!
I may be taking you up on that offer, Royal... GIDDY UP!!!
of all the censored you could've given this too, why royal_tour? 8)
Cuz i have a hot avatar, and yours scares DN with stalker type characteristics. :wink:
Actually it's there to show everyone how short DN is (I'm only 5'10", plus I'm leaning over in that picture). I'm hoping I can blackmail him, which could be quite profitable given his propensity to throw money around. Who am I kidding, you're gonna get to me him first hand as well. You'll know 8)
Cuz i have a hot avatar, and yours scares DN with stalker type characteristics. :wink:
Actually it's there to show everyone how short DN is (I'm only 5'10", plus I'm leaning over in that picture). I'm hoping I can blackmail him, which could be quite profitable given his propensity to throw money around. Who am I kidding, you're gonna get to me him first hand as well. You'll know 8)
we'll i'm only 5'8., so i'l make him look tall
You mean i'm not going to be the shortest one there? SWEET!I'm 5'9"!!!!
You mean i'm not going to be the shortest one there? SWEET!I'm 5'9"!!!!
sweet Gov. is around 5'7/., this means the pictures will work out good for group shots. hahaha
5'7" here boys..... (Just measured last night for passport lol)
FYI, my wife is 5'2" -- she's got you all beat!Guess my head will be cut off in all of the pics, cuz I'm 6' even.